All Might

[Y/n] swiftly ran into her room, not caring the shouts of her sister to have lunch with them.

She ripped off the clothes Momo gave her, resulting her to shiver when the cold air touched her smooth skin.

She opened her big and polished wood wardrobe and scanned each clothing.

Her sharp eyes caught a glimpse of [fav/colour] and her hand took it out from the almost full wardrobe.

'[Fav/colour] hoodie and jeans? I don't remember buying this hoodie? What?'

She played with the soft texture of the hoodie while thinking. 'Maybe it's that kid.. I forgot but I'm guessing it's him.' Her lips curved into a small smile.

Not wanting to stress her brain, she wore the hoodie and jeans and went out of the room.

She used a route to make sure she didn't meet the guests and her sister.

Which was the backyard.

"That was tiring..." she mumbled to herself, and wiped the sweat that was stuck to her face. She made sure nobody, nobody at all see her.

She then started walking down the street with her hands tucked into the pockets.

Her eyes travelled everywhere, as if she would never see the place again, and tried to memorize it.

Vehicles would sometime passed her, slightly blowing her [long/short] black hair.

On her right, was a really big and trashed beach, with a kid trying to pull All Mig- wait what!?

She almost crushed the old railings as she hold and thrusted her body in front to see clearly.

The kid cried to the ground, and looked tired. All Might, who she couldn't believe was there, took a picture of the skinny boy and said something she couldn't hear.

She was beyond shocked,

'Why the heck is All Might, the #1 Hero is here, at the Dagoba Municipal Beach Park that's completely trashed?!'

She thought.

'And that kid... he looks so helpless.. which reminded me of.. well, me. But he- he tries so hard, not like me... He's a better version of me.. Though.. Is it really..'

"ALL MIGHT?!" Whoops, she unwillingly shouted at the man. All Might suddenly threw blood out of his mouth.

The old railings, that she kept hold of, then snapped and her body slowly going forward. She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact that would fall upon her.

But it didn't, but felt a rather muscular arms hold her from falling, as she looked up, she saw her hero, "ALL MI-MIGHT.."

"And.. She fainted.." "Uh-uhm, All Might? Wh-who is she?" Midoriya weakly asked the hero, who was clueless on what to do.

[Y/n] open her eyes, and looked around. She then saw a scrawny man not far from her. As she was about to call him, he transform into,

"All Mi-mi-might-"

The man looked at her, eyes widened. "Oh-oh y-you're awake, young one!"

"What the fuck are you? A fake, imposter?" She glared at him, 'no one messes with [Y/n] Yaoyorozu's mind..'

All Might sighed and looked at her, straight in the eyes.

"Will you promise me?

Not to tell anybody about this secret that I will tell you?"

[Y/n] nodded and woke up from her sleeping position and sat on her butt, and legs in front. Which she thanked the god they put something to cover the place she was sleeping at, or she'll covered with sand.

He started telling his stories on how badly injured he was after his fight with Toxic Chain or something. His fake form could be use, but have its own time limit.

"Guess some heroes do sacrifice a lot, only to make sure the society is safe.." [Y/n] said.

"And hey, can I see that 'Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan!' copies?"

"Sure, Young [Y/n]! But what for?" He asked, and handed the girl what she wanted.

"I'm making one for me, of course. I-I want to go to U.A too! A-and be a hero.."

Her fingers almost made holes inside the papers, but she stopped as soon as she realized it.

"Your Quirk is Copy? Uhm, I'm not a pro but are really sure a Quirk like that can... make it into U.A...?"

"First thing, my Quirk is kind of like Copy, but that sounds lame, heh. And second, you are a Pro, All Might! You're a freaking Pro Hero, #1 too!"

"That- that's true."

The green haired kid who she learned his name- Izuku Midoriya- was training with All Might! Of course she wouldn't pass this chance!

"Since you're a girl, should I make some of the excercises lighte-?" All Might was about to ask, but soon was quiet. (Ik All Might wouldn't do that but for the sake of the plots)

"All Might. It isn't fair if you do that! Izuku is trying his best! And if I'm a girl, doesn't mean that,

I'M WEAK!"

"I hate being compared! I hate being baby-ed by people saying how girls are fragile! Those pity stares I got! I'm not weak, god fucking dammit! Can't people understand?!"

Tears threathened to fall, as she pointed her finger to the Hero in front of her.

"I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYBODY REGRET SAYING THAT I'M WEAK!" She ended her shoutings with a lick on her bottom lip. (Kinda like a psycho dude)

Her eyes coated with tears,
Vow was said- mouth trembling,
Her hopes are higher than stars,
She was only at the beginning.

End of chapter 7

I fucking hate myself for doing this chapter lmao.

[EDITED 26/3]
Probably my worst chapter.
And.. What do you think about this book?