Obstacle Race

"I'm gonna place first."

"DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK, CLASS 1-A!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU LOWERING OUR GRACES, HUH?!"

"You'll make great stepping stones, I'm fucking sure." He said before walking down and went to his orignal place. [Y/n] who was startled by the sudden noise, open her eyes, and stared at the person next to her. "Oh, Izuku, you seem to be lost in thought. What'cha thinking about?" Midoriya turned his head to be some centimeters from her face (oh yeah, she bent down a bit to be the same height as him). "Uh-uhm! Well.. The Kacchan I used to know... He'd be shouting it from the rooftop with a grin as wide as anything. So I'm not sure if he's overconfident.." she nodded and straightened her posture. "..what's he doing right now.. is deliberately cornering himself." The both gave the boy a side glance as he passed them, not caring he bumped into the girl's shoulder.

"We shall move to the next event! Onto the preliminaries, as they're called! Lots of folks choke on their tears here every year!" The screen went white as it shuffled many types of unknown events. "And the first year's round of destiny is... THIS!"

||[OBSTACLE RACE]||

"So let's get cracking..

On your marks...

Get set...."

The light changed from red to yellow. "Are we a car now?-" "[Y/n] what the fu-"

Green.

"STAAAAAAAART!!!"

They moved in sync as the pro hero shouted the word, but only stopped when they were stuck all together in the small start gate. "Our first filter!" Todoroki, being cold as always, slide on the ground magically with his ice trailing behind him. "OW WHAT THE HELL YOU BASTARD!!" "BRRRR!!" "I CAN'T.. MOVE!" Present Mic and EraserHead had a small talk as class 1-A managed to pull themselves out of the gate. Momo propped herself in the air by using her Quirk, Bakugo blast himself, Aoyama sparkled his way out, Kirishima flew with his manliness alone. Ashido also slide her way out, melting away his ice, Ojiro used his tail and smiled happily. "Not falling on it twice!" "Great improvement!" The ravennete next to him shouted while jumping in the air, panting heavily.

"HAHA YOU NEED MORE THAN THAT, TODOROK-" And Mineta was down. "Targets multiple, detected." And the students started running while dodging the huge green robots. "Whew that was close!" [Y/n] spun away from the robot falling. Then she saw a girl with beautiful vines as hair, and a robot targetting at her but she seemed not to notice. [Y/n] looked around and then looked back at the robot before swinging her hand up. A long white tape was aimed at the robot's head and soon it got stuck there. "And..JUMP!" She let the tape guide her, and when she was near enough, she used her body to harshly crash on the robot, causing it to fall backwards. "Yeeeeee-!!" A loud crash and dust flew as it fell. "You should pay attention to your surroundings, Miss!" The girl gratefully smiled and helped her to get up. "I'm Shiozaki." "[Y/n]. Thanks for helping!" "You helped me too, I'm really thankful for that." She smiled and they continued their run.

"I wonder where they got these robo infernos thing as Present Mic said." Shiozaki just said a small 'I don't know'. "Awh, my class is really far away in front." She mumbled as Todoroki crouched down and made a huge blast of ice, making the robots froze. And fell. "Shio we're going to make it through together!" She nodded and they picked up a faster pace to catch up with the others.

"OH GOD THERE'S SOMEONE DOWN THERE!!" Someone shouted. "There'll be no death, so don't worry! What are Quirks for then?!" [y/n] shouted, didn't stop to see what's happening. "LIKE.. I'D DIE!!!!" "WHAT IF IT HADN'T BE ME?! SOMEONE COULD'VE DIE!!!" The two stared at eachother. "NOW THEY'RE JUST COPY PASTING QUIRKS!!"