Hansuke Akio!

"Hey," [Y/n] poked the bell and said as she heard a voice. "Ah, [Y/n]-sama, I'm sorry for not recognizing you. I'll open the gate, please wait." The voice said, [Y/n] thought in her head, 'I arrived before her... Score.' She inwardly cheered for herself while not showing it outside. The gate opened, and [Y/n] snapped out of her thoughts.

A butler quickly walk-run to her, and bowed. "Welcome home, [Y/n]-sama. I'll take your bag." "Ah, no thanks, it's heavy! And do NOT call me that. Call me [Nickname]!" "B-but," "It's an order." "Right." [Y/n] chuckled. He was only 19 years old, but he's really skilled and that's what [Y/n] liked about him. "Here." She handed her bag and as her butler was gladly taking the bag, it slipped from her hands.

The bag crashed to the concrete floor with a loud 'bang' sound, shocking both [Y/n] and the butler. Their heads looked down, eyes went wide. A big dent was created under the bag, probably from the pressure of the bag falling down. "O-on second thought, I'll bring this on my own, while you clean up that mess." She sheepishly scratched the back of her neck and took her bag, slinging it on her shoulder.

He wasn't shock by her strength, but he's amazed by it. She was ranked as the strongest people in the mansion by the butlers. She even arm-wrestled with one of the strongest, and oldest yet loyal butler, and won.

Hansuke Akio a red-headed guy, her own personal servant was her only friend since little, except for her dear sister. He took the maid's responsibility secretly, since [Y/n] enjoyed her time with him. Years by years passed and the Lady and Master called [Y/n] and Hansuke to the living room, and told him to not stay near her.

[Y/n] went on her knees and begged for him to be her personal butler for hours, even Momo couldn't stop her from doing so. Sighing, the parents discussed with eachother, before agreeing but with a condition.

"[Y/n] must behave"

Which made [Y/n] snorted like a pig. She wasn't a naughty kid, but she's just too manly. Some maids slapped their foreheads after they heard her saying this at them. She was trained with her sister to be perfect. Practicing too much, [Y/n] could even run in a 3 kg ball gown, but it wouldn't be a nice sight to see.

She arrived at her room, which was really spacious, and too fancy in her opinion. She gently put the bag down, not wanting the same thing to happen like at the pavement to the beautifully decorated floor. She took off her school uniform, and put it inside a basket which she mentally reminded herself to clean later.

She wore a sleeveless [fav/colour] shirt and black shorts on. She ran to her big princess bed and jumped like some kind of fat chicken that tried to fly. She smiled to herself as the soft mattress slapped her face. Her eyes closed slowly.

Soft knocks on her door woke her from her beauty sleep. "[Nickname]!" It was Momo, which made [Y/n] wondee, 'When is she home?' Groggily, [Y/n] opened her eyes and went on her two feet. She suddely tripped on her own feet, and made a loud sound that worried her sister even more.

"I.. I'm comwing... Pwease wait.." She spoke and heard a shuffling sound outside of her room, and took it as Momo nodding. She dressed herself to look a bit presentable. "I'm entering, okay?" "Hnn.." The door opened with a soft creaking. "Uhm, you forgot to turn on the lights..?" She said and turned on the lights, and [Y/n] hissed at the sudden contact of her skin and light.

"When were you.. home, Mwomo?" [Y/n] said, because she realized Momo was already in a comfortable looking shirt. "Ah, about 4 hours ago..? And [nickname], heh, your pants are backward." Her movements stopped in an instant, she turned around in a red face. "R-really?" She looked down and started taking it off.

It was Momo's turn to become red faced. "You shouldn't do that!! People might take advantage towards you!!" She said, while making weird hands movements. "Hah? People wouldn't like a piece of shit like me, if compared to you, Momo.. So why would I worried myself over that?" Her hold on the pants tightened.

Momo frowned. "But you're still a gi-" "[Nicknam-]~!" Hansuke suddenly appeared at the door. He blankly stared at the two girls. It was silent for a few seconds.

"A-Akio-san! [Nickname]!" Momo tried to cover her sister's body, and it worked, since Momo was a bit taller than [Y/n]. "I-I-I AM-AM S-SWORRY, YAOYOROZU-S-SAMA!" He shouted before shutting the door. "Uh, what happened?" [Y/n] commented and checked herself in the big mirror. "N-nothing. Shall we go to the dining room, [nickname]?"

"Alright."

End of chapter 2

[EDITED 26/3]