Where's [Y/n] going?

[Y/n] was walking out from the toilet when a teacher called her. "Yaoyorozu-chan!" She spun around, and looked up. "Ah, good evening, sensei." She bowed. "Ehehe, good evening to you too, Yaoyorozu! Actually I need you to help me!" [Y/n] nodded and her teacher led her to the teacher's lounge. "Here, you bring this to class 3-A, B, C and I'll do the rest! Thank you, Yaoyorozu!" Her teacher started checking the boxes to make sure they're enough for each classes.

[Y/n] grabbed the bottom of the box before lifting them all up. "You can come back later to take the bo-" Her jaw dropped, eyes went wide. "H-hey! I'll do the rest!!" "No sweat, sensei.." She said, and trotted down the hall. She gave them all before going back to her class. "The last one.. my class." She opened the door and was greeted by her classmates and teacher's eyes looking at her. "Sensei, delivery. And stop looking at me like I'm a model." She let out a small laugh and gave the box to her teacher.

"Th-thanks [Y/n]." Some whispers could be heard. "Did the emotionless [Y/n] just snorted?" "I saw her eyes soften." "Holy shit." "She can over win Momo if she smiles a lot." "Her laugh sounded like a pig to be honest." "You fucking jerk. I think you're the pig." "I wanna go homeee.." They may be the elites, but they're still human, and not robots, they have emotions. They talked like normal people- which means they'd be gossips, murmurs and trash talk to other students.

"Okay everyone! Since [Y/n] have got us the forms, I'll give it to you. Make sure you all fill all the forms, and do not leave any empty spaces." The teacher warned and slowly walked to everyone's desks and gave them the papers.

_________________________________
Instructions: Please fill the form.

[Name: [Y/n] Yaoyorozu]

[Age: 14/15]

[Weight: [your/weight]]

[Height: [your/height]]

[Quirk: Creation]

[Dream(s): Either Hero or Supporting People]

[Reason(s):

• By becoming hero, I can not only save the community/civilians, but I also can have a license to use my Quirk on public, without going to jail because I accidentally use it. Therefore, if I have my grasp on the license, I can learn on how to use my Quirk safely, so I do not hurt people, and make myself useless as I use it. (wth is dis nonsense)

• By becoming Supporting people, I can support either the people in need, or the heroes. I do need brain to work a lot though, since creativity and idea comes during an unexpected times, and I need to storm my brain to get the real and original idea of my own.]

Instructions: Please let other people rank you for this one.

Name: Momo Yaoyorozu
Relationship with the person (name above): Older sister.

Power: ●●○○○ [2/5]
Speed: ●●●○○ [3/5]
Technique: ●○○○○○ [1/5]
Intelligence: ●●●●● [5/5]
Cooperativeness: ○○○○○ [0/5]

Instructions: Please hand in the filled-up form to your homeroom teacher.
_______________________________

"Arigatou, Momo." She eyed the rankings her sister gave. "You're welcome. Thanks for ranking me too, [Y/n]!" Momo carefully put down the paper, and sat on her seat.

[Y/n] took out her phone and of course, open her favourite app in the world, Wattpad.

Wattpad:

Not an update!
Hey guys, sorry for random question but if any of you'll enter high school in the next 10+ months, would you guys tell me what school you dream to be in? Sorry I wrote this a bit rushed. Sensei's gonna kill me for snooping a phone in his class. Bye! [Username] out~

End of Wattpad.

Momo's phone suddenly made a vibrating sound as the girl pressed the 'publish' button. "Ohoho, Momo Yaoyorozu, who never breaks the rules brought her phone in the class? This is new!" [Y/n] inwardly said, and had a smirk on her face. "Nobody's perfect. And rules are meant to be broken."

The students handed in their papers and the bell rung. Momo was talking to her friends while [Y/n] ran out of the class and went in front of the school gate, where a big car was parked. "HOLY SHIT, HAKKUN!!" She shouted gleefully, making the people walking by looked at her. "How do you like my new car, [Y/n]-sama?" [Y/n]'s face held amusement. "Pshhh! Roof-less car? Not my taste~" "Ohohoho.. then I guess I'll leave you here, while I go to somewhere fun alone! With this new car I bought!" [Y/n] pouted as she opened the door, and closed it. "ALL RIGHT! LET'S GO AND EAT SOMETHING NORMAL!" She shouted and pointed forward. The car moved in an instant. "HEY! There's no normal food in this world! All of them are special~"

"Hakkun! Thank you for buying me all this snacks!" [Y/n] hugged the snacks close to ber body. "I'm glad you're finally happy.." he brightly smiled. "Here's your stop." He stopped his car and let his young lady out of the car. "Thanks again.. Hansuke-kun.." Her cold eyes soften, and she let out a long sigh. "It's almost night. Go home Hansuke. Put the roof, or you'll get sicker than you are now!" She chuckled.

His car slowly faded away from her sight. [Y/n] then smirked. She ran away from her the gate. "It's only 7:45 p.m. I hope the kids are still there..." her figure blend in with the darkness.

End of chapter 5!

[EDITED 26/3]
God what was I thinking while making this ;-;