I wonder what happened..

The reporters and cameramen were everywhere. Chit chats and people shouting were the only thing that kept them busy. The speakers shrieked loudly, causing people to look where the sound came from. "U.A Sports Festival.. HAS BEGUN!" Present Mic shouted, gaining everyone's attention. "Gather 'round mass media! This year, your favourite high school kids let their youth run free like a bucking bronco once again!!!"

A few weeks before

"W-whoooaaa!!!" Uraraka stumbled back and yelped when her head hit something. "AH! [Y/N] I'M SORRY!!" She paid no mind and kept staring into the sea of students. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" Mineta shouted and Bakugo huffed. "Scooping competitions, you small fry." Mineta crawled back when Bakugo's foot almost touched his face. "They wanna see the gang who came through the villain ambush." He said, nearing the class' door. "They're checking us out before the battle, asshole." Mineta directed his trembled finger to Bakugo and looked at Midoriya who had to bend down to apologize.

"Get the fuck outta my way. Extras." The class representative then started doing his job. "BAKUGO-KUN! IT'S-" "I came to see what you kids are made of, true, but I don't think you'd be this arrogant." Bakugo deepened his scowl. "HAAAAH?" The male continued, "Are all of he students in this heroic department are like you?" [Y/n] stepped next to the fuming male, face showed no emotions at all. "What about it?" The guy looked at her. "Well, I'm a bit disillusioned." He put his hand at the back of his neck. She tilted her head, challenging him to say more. "There's lot of kids who wind up the general education department or other departments because they failed the heroics one. Did you know that?"

"Of course we knew that." [Y/n] retorted back, feeling something bubbled in her. "Based on the sports festival's results, people from other departments can be transferred here, right?" He nodded. "And the revrse is also a possible outcome... Scooping out competition? If nothing else, a general ED student like me.. why don't I try pulling the rug out from those heroics kids as they are on their high horses?"

"So.. consider it as a declaration of war."

[Y/n]'s face wrinkled before returning to her original one. "HEY HEY!!! I'M TETSUTETSU FROM CLASS 1-B-" She stared into his bored eyes. "I like your style." His eyes widened when she said that, and he grinned. "Now make ways for me." She said, getting impatient from the guy shouting about getting ashamed if they lose. "-as long as I'm at the top-" Was the last thing she heard before she got out of the crowded place.

Back to present

It's the grand day! Heroes walking everywhere, signing autograph, taking pictures- "Nyom Nyom" and there's Mt.Lady eating takoyakis. "THE FRESHMAN STAGE, THE STUNDENTS ARE NOW MAKING THEIR ENTRANCE!" Present Mic said, as the students walked in the tunnel. The lights shined upon the class 1-A as they walked in slow motion, with [Y/n] running out from the tunnel in naruto style. "SO MANY PEOPLE!!!"
"The U.A Sports Festival! Where the hero world's inchoate little eggs! Aim for eachother's throats and the top!"

"And lemme guess! You guys wanna see the freshly formed miracles that shrugged off a mass of villain assault with the will of steel!! The department heroics, freshman class!! Class... 1-A!!!!"

The audience cheered. "Woah, they're praising us to the sky!! Aren't you nervous, Bakug-" "NO WAY IN HELL I'M NERVOUS!!!" [Y/n] spun around to see the male. "Ehh, are you used to people judging for every little thing you do? People watching every. Single. Step. You make! Hm?" Kirishima felt small in her gaze. "A-are nervous too, [Y-Y/n]?" "Nope!" She let her eyes wandered around the place. "Here we have class 1-A, B, C, D, E, F and H! Following with Department of Management and General Education!!" Some students huffed in annoyance. "They treat us like nothing.." The gathered around a podium where a teacher stood.

"Now now, fair play!!"

The whipping sound echoed. "Hey hey, check it out! If it isn't the 18+ pro hero Midnight!!" "She's the chief refree for the freshman this year!" "Where's the principal though?" "As usual, he's overseeing the senior stage!" The pitter patter of the pro heroes soon filled the area. "SILENCE!" She used her whip again. "Now representing the freshman of this year, Class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugo!!" Midoriya, Momo and Kirishima who were around Bakugo was shocked. "E-eh Kacchan y-you-!" "He placed first in the entrance exam remember?" Sero reminded him. "In the heroics exam, yeah." A student with long hair commented. "Aw, are you jealous of Katsuki? Sucks to be you!" [Y/n] was slapped at the back of her head by her sister. "I-I truly apologize for her earlier behaviour!" At this point, Momo was beyond confused. "I wonder what happened to her..."

End chapter 38

[UNEDITED]