One vs One [1/2]

"A tournament ehh? I'M FIRED UP!"

"There's always be each year, right?"

"Uh-uh! Some details may be changed, but there's still the tournament!! One versus one."

Midnight pulled out a box with the word Lots at the front. "So.. First thing first. Let's see who's gonna be dropped!" Some students sweatdropped at her cheeriness. She dipped her hand in the box and started to shake it. A paper came out with her hand. "Pink? It's a girl! Let's see..." A certain ravennette's eyes widened. "M-my name? I- I can see.. My name.." Shinso gripped the girl's hand tightly, making her slowly calm down. "Oh? It's [Y-" A hand shoot up. "Uh-uhm excuse me!!" Ojiro's voice rang, making Midnight stop and let her hand went to her hip. "Yes?" He coughed before looking at her straight in the eyes. "I wish to.. not participating." Everyone around him gasped in shock and looked in his direction.

"Ojiro why?! Are you going to let the chance to shine pass?!-"

"I.. My participant in the calvary battle.. I was in the top ranks, sure..! B-but.. I can't agree with it at all!" Shinso looked away, still not letting go of the girl's hand. "Probably because of that guy's Quirk." Midoriya shot a look at the purple haired boy, then noticing his hand- "[Y/n]...?" He whispered. "Is.. is she dating him..?" Ojiro continued after the uproar calmed. "I know this might be a rare opportunity.. and walking away is stupid." He clenched his hand. "However.. everyone here gave their best to come here, while I.. didn't." Hagakure let out a small shriek. "You don't need to think that!!! There's no problem if you give your all until the end!!" Ojiro put his thumb on his forehead. "This is the question of the dignity.. I didn't want it that way! Besides, why are you wearing those cheerleader outfits?!" His cheeks were dusted with pink as his body slowly shook, probably from stress. "...I.. Don't agree either! I want to resign too. It doesn't matter the situation.. to let someone win without doing anything.. It's against the spirit of the sports festival!!" The light blue haired boy exclaimed. Kirishima squinted his eyes and kind of glared at them. "Those kiidsss.. they're no good!"

The desicion was on Midni- "What innocent words.." Did she just cut me off? Okay continue. She held her whip near her face and looked down at them. "I...

LIKE THEM!" She whipped the air and fangirled. "I SHALL ACCEPT SHODA AND OJIRO'S RESIGNATION!" Aoyama who was still holding his aching tummy put a hand on Ojiro's shoulder. "I-I'm not giving up.."

"So now we have an empty slot here.. Let's move on to the next team. Team Kendo!" Kendo had a talk with her group, finally deciding to pass it to Tetsutetsu's group. "ARE YOU SURE?!" "Yes. We haven't do anything much either." They did a handshake and soon, Midnight held another box with the words Lots again. "So we'll decide the 1 vs 1 now!"

Midoriya VS Shinso

Todoroki VS Sero

[Y/n] VS Kaminari

Iida VS Hatsume

Ashido VS Aoyama

Tokoyami VS Yaoyorozu

Tetsutetsu VS Kirishima

Uraraka VS Bakugo

"If I pass this Shinso person.. I'm going have to fight.. Todoroki-kun.." As if he heard his name, Shinso was right behind his back. "Izuku Midoriya, huh?" He flinched hearing his deep voice and was about to talk back when Ojiro's fluff tail covered his mouth. "...don't..answer him...!" He warned. Somewhere else, a blond with a fierce face searched for his name. "U.. Ura what." The brunnette was shocked when her name was called. "It's U-Uraraka!"