U.A's Entrance Exam (1/2)

"Thanks for the question! To answer that-"

[Y/n] blocked whatever Present Mic said, as she was fuming at the boy's shitty atittude towards her.

"Why the fuck is he commenting about me? Shitty dude." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Oh my gosh, you are such a hypocrite." A voice said beside her.

"Excuse me?" She gave her a side glare, which made the person who said that, shivered.

"I said, you are such a hypocrite. Are your ears alright? 'coz you can't hear what I said." The guy smirked, [y/n]'s eyes began twitching.

"And why is that?"

The guy sighed and raked a hand through his blonde hair.

"You said that he's saying shit about you. And you just did the same, heh. I hope you remember, my name's

Neito Monoma. I speak wisdom."

"You speak... what?" [Y/n]'s face turned into a frown.

He took her hand in his, and shook it. "Don't your parents told you it's rude to leave a person, who wants to shake your hand, hanging like that?"

"Woah? I never heard that one before, dude. And second, my parents did teach me about fucking manners. And thanks for the, wisdom."

"Ne. [Y/n], Blondie, let's go. We're doing our exam now!" Aoyama pat her shoulder and she nodded.

She softly slapped away Monoma's hand and snickered at his reaction.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE HERE TOO?!?!" The girl whisper-shouted after her eyes saw Midoriya.

"Uhm, [nickname].. Didn't we take the same bus just now...?" He sheepishly said, before gasping and pointed towards someone behind the girl's back.

"What?"

"The nice girl who helped me at the gate! She's really cute and nice, I should thank her!!" He mumbled.

"You mean, she helped you, but you didn't say anything because you're embarassed? God Izu-kun, c'mon, let's thank her!" She patted his shouler to give some encouragement.

The girl pushed him, the reason she did that, was because he couldn't do it without a person's help.

"WAIT!"

[Y/n]'s eyes widened, and so did Izuku's. [Y/n]'s body became heavy as the guy, that she was angry at, put his big hand on her shoulder.

"What do you wan-"

"Are you guys trying to break her concentration?"

"Well no, you megane, so stop saying shit!"

"'Megane'? Are you insulting me by what I wear? How rude! And stop using curse words in your sentences!"

[Y/n] clenched her jaw and glared at the boy.

Father would be disappointed if I come home with dirty hands, wouldn't he?

End of chapter 11

[EDITED 26/3]
UgHhHh.. I have homework.
But it can wait.