The Heroics [2/2]

"Villains will go in first." Was All Might's last instructions to the trio. They entered a big building. [Y/n] snorted. 'Even us Yaoyorozu's are not this rich.. I CAN BUY A WHOLE MANSION, NO. CASTLE WITH THEIR MONEY.'

They kept walking until the fifth floor, awkward silence filling the air. "We've arrived." Iida said, and pointed towards a room.

"Oi four-eyes.." Iida turned his head away from the fake bomb. "Is it true.. that Deku have a Quirk..?" Iida straightened his position. "Of course he have one! Don't you remember how he threw the softball?" [Y/n]'s hand twitched. 'You just fuel the fire with oil Iida..' "That damn nerd..." His back then faced the two.

"Oi, you two guard that thing, I'm gonna kill that nerd.." He husked, and sent shivers up their spines. "W-wait Bakugo! We're supposed to be in a team!" Iida was about to catch him, but he already dissapeared from the view.

"Iida. We'll be perfectly fine together, I guess." [Y/n] said out the blue. Iida was speechless. "[Y/n]-kun.. I never know you're such a nice person..!!" [Y/n] playfully rolled her eyes at him, and smirked. "So.. I have a plan.. that might or might not work." Iida nodded. "If you'd like, I'll share my ideas." "Your ideas are needed!"

[Y/n] walked and touched the bomb using her fingers. "Uraraka's Quirk will like this. She'll need to touch it with her fingers. So.. I think we better clean up this place."

"Right."

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU NERD?!" Bakugo shouted. "STOP BEING A SCAREDY-CAT AND FACE ME ALREADY!" He exploded the doors. Midoriya ran each seconds he heard explosions.

"Okay! Everything's clean!" Iida dusted his armored hand. "Great. So now.. About Izuku's Quirk.." "Midoriya's Quirk is kind of strange, don't you think? He hurt himself after using it." "His Quirk can only make desctruction to both his body and place.. Let me tell you this, but his body can't handle that Quirk.." [Y/n] grumbled and looked at one camera nearby.

'It's because of you he hurt himself.' [Y/n] glared at the thing, and All Might quivered at the other side. Other students got some chills, but just shrugged it, thinking it was the cold air in the monitor room.

[Y/n] walked to the center of the room. "Okay. Last thing. How about we.. Learn how to be a villain?" [Y/n] said and played with her bangs. "I-I don't know how to be one.."

"Oh? The Iida family will be really heartbroken if they know their youngest son can't do something as simple as that~" His eyes widened. "That's true.. I can't let the Iida family down.. I'll become one with the villain!" He started to laugh while making a horrible face. [Y/n] soon followed in pursuit. "HaHhhAaaHHAAAhHAHAHAHA!!!" Their laughs sounded like a teribble dub version of an anime, but they don't give a mind about it. Their laughs also could shame the villains.

Uraraka bursted out laughing. She just couldn't control it looking at the dorks. Iida looked behind [Y/n], while [Y/n] hauntingly- if that's a word- twisted her body. "Uraraka Ochako.. We know you'll come here.." Uraraka laughed for 10 seconds before hiding back. "We cleaned this place, because of [Y/n]'s brilliant idea!" Iida said.

"Deku-kun! I'm really sorry but they've found me!!"

"It's okay Uraraka-san. But tell me. Where are you right now?"

"The middle of fifth floor.."

"I'm in the middle of fourth floor. It's just above me! Get ready."

"Okay, Deku-kun!"

The match ended up with Midoriya being on the ground, bruised arms, and Uraraka throwing up rainbows on the floor. Iida patted her back as he help her. "Oi blushy face." [Y/n] harshly called. Uraraka was about to protest on the nickname but what she saw when she looked beside her..

Was an angel.. "Here.. you might need water.." [Y/n] put the cold water on the girl's cheeks, snickering at her reaction. "Arigatou.." Uraraka gladly excepted the drink and gulped it down. As she was about to thank her, she screamed after she saw [Y/n] jumping in the hole Midoriya made.

"[Y/n]!!!" "[Y/n]-kun!!"

"Bakugo-san... " Bakugo's eyes slightly widened when he saw [Y/n] approaching him. "How the hell did you get here?" [Y/n] pointed to the broken ceiling. "That's really high.. but I come here for a reason.." He 'tch'ed. "Stop that 'tch'ing before I cut your tongue. And.. This battle.." He looked at her, eyes narrowed. "What? Gonna rub that we lost because of me?!"

[Y/n] walked to him, her hair flew as wind passed her. "Just want to say.. this battle is nothing compared to this world.. so don't be upset 'cause of it. I know, I know.. We lose! Your ego is as high as Mount Everest if you.. just don't let this go! You want to win, so do Iida and I. We all did great, so let's do our best next time, okay?"

[Y/n] put her fist in front of her. "What." She sighed before taking his fist and bumped them. The both smirked. "Ha, Blasty, you trying to smile? You are bad at it." She snickered. "Oi Panda-face, you can't even smile!" They went into the monitor room while giving eachother insults.

'The heck is my heart beating so fast? Do I have heart attack or something?' Bakugo 'tch'ed one last time before leaning against the wall.

End chapter 24

[EDITED 26/3]