Everbody make mistakes

"FOR ALL YOU EXAMINERS TUNING IN...

WELCOME TO MY SHOW TODAY!!!" He shouted.

[Y/n] was confused. "Who the hell is that banana guy..?"

"First thing first. My name is Aoyama Yuuga. And for your information, miss, that's a Pro Hero. He's Present Mic!"

[Y/n] made an 'o' face and thanked Aoyama for the information.

"I'm [Y/n], and we are in the same battle arena, Yuuga-san."

"My my, first name basis already? Sure~." He chuckled.

"EVERYBODY SAY.. HEYY!!!!"

"HEY!!!!!!" [Y/n], who was clueless, shouted on top of her lungs. Aoyama face-palmed himself while sighing.

"[Y/n], you.. don't really have to do that.." Aoyama placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back to her seat.

"What a refined reaponse. Thank you for examiner number 9081 by the way!!! So then, I'll quickly present you...

The rundown of the practical exam!! ARE YOU READY?! YEAHHHH!!!!!"

! ! ! ! S I L E N C E ! ! ! !

As Present Mic, who got nicknamed by [Y/n] as Banana Man, was giving a short speech on how they collect points, [Y/n] smirked.

"Perfect for my Quirk.. I guess."

A straight hand shot to the air, shocking the people near the person.

"EXCUSE ME BUT I HAVE A QUESTION!!!"

Present Mic posed and shouted, "HIT ME!"

"IN THIS FORM, THERE'S ONLY THREE ROBOTS WHILE IN THE SCREEN, IT SHOWED FOUR! I CAN'T BELIEVE, U.A THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL IN JAPAN, MADE A MISTAKE!!!"

"Everybody is not perfect. Goddamit what the fuck is stuck in his ass-"

Aoyama covered her mouth before she could throw any more words.

"AND YOU WITH THE CURLY HAIR-!"

"OF FMY GOHD, WHAH NOW?" [Y/n] said, voice muffled by Aoyama's hand.

"YOU WERE MUMBLING THIS WHOLE TIME! IT IS DISTRACTING!!!" Everyone's head turned to the direction he pointed to and started laughing.

'I-Izuku?!' [Y/n]'s eyes widen. He profusely said sorry and bowed.

"AND YOU-!!!" Their attention went back to the guy.

"-WITH THE BLACK HAIR!! YOU SHOUTED WHEN PEOPLE ARE QUIET! YOU ALSO DISTRACTED THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU! IF YOU TWO CAME HERE TO DO THAT, YOU BETTER LEAVE AT. THIS. INSTANT!!"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" [Y/n] ripped her mouth out of Aoyama's hand with such force.

"DUDE, SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP POINTING TO PEOPLE'S MISTAKES! YOU TOO HAVE MADE MISTAKES, Y'KNOW??!!" Aoyama had to stand up and tried to restrain the girl from attacking the annoying boy.

The dude scoffed and re-adjusted his glasses.

End of chapter 10

[EDITED 26/3]
Ughhh.. Next chapter's going to be a pain..