"Who the fuck is he?"

"Bakugo-san." The Bakusquad stopped with their talking and paid attention to the girl. "What do you want?" He didn't even look at the girl while eating his food. "Can I talk in private? When the school ends. Rooftop." "Oh~ Is somebody going to confess?!" Mina shouted and slapped Sero's back. "No, sadly. But it's important." [Y/n] said as her face showed no emotion. "Are you okay, [Y/n]? You look.. sick?" Kaminari asked. "Thank you." She blinked. "Wait, I mean- I'm fine." And went away. "I don't think she's fine." "Neither do I."

"...curry." she ordered to the greatest hero in her heart, Lunch Rush. "One curry, right up!" She gave him money and smiled a bit. 'Food can lift up my spirit-!' A person bumped harshly into her shoulder, causing her to trip and.. let go of her food. "Eh?~ You're the girl from Class 1-A? I'm sorry but why are you at the ground? Do you need my help?" The guy snickered and used the back of his hand to cover it. "Bitch did you just..?" [Y/n] lifted herself and glared at the male. He was some centimeters [shorter/taller] than her, had a blond hair and dull purple/blue/grey eyes. "Tell me your name, Bitch." "I'm Monoma Neito, at your service."

"Well Monoma-san do you want to taste my hands? Because if you do-" A girl karate-chopped him and his body slowly crash to the ground. "...Look who's at the ground now." "Sorry about him." "Okay." And the girl dragged him away with an apologetic smile. She looked back at her food.

"What a waste.." she felt a light tap on her shoulder and slowly looked down as hot pink hair greeted her eyes (almost blinding her because its colour). "S-Shiji-senpai why are you here?" "Well, 'Rozu-chan, I saw the whole thing. If he did that again I'm going to kill him. Nevermind that, did you eat yet?"

She shook her head. "Hm.. It's not good to skip lunch.. So here!" Shiji handed the girl a...curry! Extra spicy too. "Are you sure?" "Yep! Oh, Tenshi-chan and Nejire-chan are calling me! Bye hun!" She ran away to somewhere.

"Bye.."

"Oi, why did you want me here? Better hurry the fuck up 'cause I wanna go home." 

He said, closing the door by pushing with so much force it let out a banging sound. He looked at the bundle of black hair in front of him. "Oi respond you shit!" He shouted. ".....shut up..." a vein popped at his forehead. He stomped his way to the bench and was about to shout. "Shut.. up.." [y/n] was sleeping, again. "Is this fucking girl Aizawa-sensei's long lost child or fucking something?!" He whisper shouted and watched as the girl tried to claw the air. Or rather.. something.

"What the fuck...?" He mumbled and eyes still fixed on the girl. "D-don't touch him.. you m-monster..!" She hugged her body. "...r-run...A-Akio!" Tears slid down her cheeks and that's where Bakugo knew he need to wake the girl up. "Shitty girl! Oi stop dreaming!" He shouted next to her ear, and was rewarded with a slap on his face. "Hmmn..?" Her hand felt like it was burned. "...did I slap that Bitch earli-" oh how she regretted doing that. "Bakugo-san. You're- wait why is your face all red?"

And that brought us to this..

"BAKUGO-SAN I'M TERIBBLY SORRY FOR THAT!!!"

"LIKE I FUCKING CARE! NOW COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"NO I WON'T!! I STILL WANT TO LIVE!!"

Bakugo's explosions made him faster and easily caught up with the girl. The girl was running for her life using a [fav/colour] rollerblade. They were lucky the place was empty, or they could be reported for using Quirks in public, causing ruckus and being noisy. [y/n] fished out her handphone.

"IGNORING ME?!"

She swiftly typed on her phone, not realizing they already entered the city. The streetlights (?) and the busy road were just in front of them. "SHITTY GIRL WATCH OUT!!" She stopped her typing and sent the message and look up and..

Have her face met with the hard streetlight with the loudest 'clink' sound.

Bakugo and other people stopped to see what happened to her. "What are you looking at, extras? Get the fuck outta my way!!!" People were shoved around by the explosive boy. "Goddamnit.." He sneered at the girl before picking her up and threw her on his shoulder. "That's what you got, Shitty Girl." A man kindly returned her phone, which got a nice "don't touch her things, loser!!" by Bakugo.

He opened the phone when it vibrated. "Hakkun? Reminds me of someone giving stupid nicknames." He opened the text.

[Y/n]
Help me.

[Y/n]
[Tap to see location]

[Y/n]
I don't think I'll leave

[Y/n]
I mena live

[Y/n]
FuVk

[Hakkun]
Be there in seconds.

[Hakkun]
Put your phone down. Now.

Bakugo stared at the text. 'Should I follow this weirdo's instructions?' He followed eventually, and threw the phone on the ground. Red and green colour flashed from her phone, and after he blinked, a red head already took [Y/n] in his arms. "Uh... who.. are you? And thanks for protecting her, I guess?" "T-that's Bakugo-san.." the 19 years old male's eyes widened. "What?!" [Y/n] knocked on his chest two time and he sighed.

"Uhm.. Bakugo Katsuki, right..?" "What?" He tched. His mother's going to kill him for being late, but this was more important, 'who the fuck is he? And why is he being so over protective?!' He coughed. "I'm Akio.. Hansuke. And if you're Bakugo Katsuki.. can we have a talk?" "Okay, tch."

'His name.. rings a bell.. goddamn Katsuki.. stop overthinking.'

End chapter 33

A/N:
My OC Hansuke is finally meeting Bakugo!! Yuuuus~

And what do you think [Y/n] is dreaming about?
What is she about to ask Bakugo?

And we're finally is Season 2~! I think you can guess what she's asking to Bakugo, right?

Thanks for reading!

[EDITED 26/3]