"Why are you here?" [2/2]

"WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE YOU BRAT?!" The door swung open revealing a really gorgeous woman with spiky blonde hair and red eyes. "Hello, my name is [Y/n]." The woman's eyes shifted to the girl, her scowl turned into a sweet smile and she clasped her hands together. "Oh? You didn't tell me you're bringing a friend over?! A girl too! Great timing!" She ushered them to come in. Katsuki was being fishy at his mother's cheery behaviour, but decided to think she was just being nice to the guest.

"What do you mean 'great timing', Ms. Bakugo?" The woman pushed her to the dining place. "We're having the Midoriya's over!" Katsuki -who was still removing his shoes- bolted to where the two females were at. "WHAT?!" Izuku and his mother flinched. 'Like mother like son, huh?' [Y/n] chuckled, not caring the fuming male behind her. "Oh, and call me Mitsuki, dear!" [Y/n] nodded and asked the direction of the toilet. Which ended up Katsuki dragging her since Mitsuki was still preparing the food. "Here, but hurry up. That old hag doesn't like when people are slow like you." He shoved her into the toilet.

[Y/n] shouted a thanks at him (but she didn't receive any response). She splashed her face with the sink water, feeling refreshed after a day being outside while the sun was shining. She used some of her last energy to create a small handkerchief to wipe her face, arms and somewhere visible. "Hm, there's some bruise here.. and here.. meh I don't care." She got out of there, and went back to the dining room where the Midoriya's were talking to eachother. "Hey Izuku." She greeted. "O-oh hello [Y-Y/n]-san!" She took a seat next to a chubby woman. "Are you Izuku's mother? Aha, how foolish of me. Of course you are, right?" The pure looking woman stuttered a small 'yes'.

"FOOD IS READY!!" Mitsuki came from the kitchen, her apron was already hung on its original place. Her smile didn't fade as she slammed down the food on to the table. "Since Inko and her son is coming, I made Katsudon! And spicy curry as always!" She flopped on her chair next to the ravennete. Eventually, Katsuki arrived and was forced to sit next to Izuku. "..." It was silence for a while until everybody looked at the girl after her stomach growled. "...sorry." She played with her nails as if they were the most interesting thing ever.

The front door clicked open. "I'm home!"

Mitsuki smiled and stood up as a man with spiky brown (?) hair enter the place. Mitsuki took his bag and set it somewhere he would find it easily. "Oh, Inko and Izuku? What a great suprise." He made himself comfortable and started a nice conversation with Inko. The three teens were in awkward silence. "Oh shit I forgot we don't have enough plates and cups. Gahh I'm sorry!" Mitsuki apologized. "A-ah that's fine Mitsuki, I-I'll wait for Izuku." Inko said. "B-but you haven't eat yet!" They argued on who should eat, and [Y/n] was starving to death. "You guys. You can use them." They panicked. She opened the button of her sleeve add tugged it. "I'll make it myself.." she sighed in tiredness.

She was about to create some, but felt many eyes on her.

"Look at that! Momo Yaoyorozu is so perfect!"

"She's so beautiful.."

"I know she can win!!"

"Go go let's go let's go Momo!" (Ugh I love Haikyuu)

A set of utensil was created and she let out a shaky breath. "Done." The parents looked suprise. "..creation..? Just like the Yaoyorozu's.. Are you perhaps..?" 'Bakugo Masaru is one of Father's client?! How couldn't I notice!?' "U-uhm I'm hungry." She shoved the bowl at Mitsuki. 'Shit.. overuse of Quirk isn't the best thing..'

She ended up almost snoozing on the table, but thank god to Mitsuki and her son's shoutings, she managed to open her eyes and eat. "[Y/n]-chan do you have a surname?" Inko asked with her cute big eyes. 'U-ugh SHE'S TOO CUTE TO LIE!!' She nodded. "Mind to tell me? N-not that I-I force you o-or a-anything!!" "Ah I don't mind. I'm [Y/n]-" She looked around to see everyone staring at her, except Katsuki who gave a side glance. "-Yaoyorozu..." She shoved the whole rice into her mouth as Izuku choked and Katsuki's eyes widened for a bit.

"I-I never expect you to be a Yaoyorozu?!" Izuku shouted, then blushing because it was kind of rude to shout like that. "...w-why though..?" He groaned in pain as Katsuki roughly elbowed him. "I thought the Yaoyorozu's only had one daughter, Momo Yaoyorozu? They told me about her.." Masaru asked and tilted his head in confusion. "Haha, well she's their golden daughter.. *whisper* fuck them. But I am their second daughter. She's my older twin!" Her face turned sour and she stabbed her rice with [chopsticks/spoon/etc].

"Oh.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way.." [Y/n] flailed her arms in front of her face, feeling gulity when the man said that. "N-no! I'm.. Used to it! No need to worry!" "Now that I look closer, why are you covered in bruises honey?" Mitsuki suddenly took her jaw in her hand, trying to look at her face. "U-uhm me and Katsuki-san trained before coming here." "WHAT?! KATSUKI!?" She was about to slap the shit out of her son for hurting other people's daughter, when her husband tried to calm her and [Y/n] also helping.

"She wasn't weak, Old Hag. She knows how to protect her shitty self,"

Was his reply. "Re-really?! U-uhm Katsuki didn't hurt me that much!" Izuku then realized something. "Ya- I mean [Y/n]-chan, did you just call Kacchan by his first name?" "WAIT! I JUST REALIZED THAT!" The older Bakugo's gasped. "And you called Katsuki by the nickname Kacchan. We're even, Izu!" He nodded sheepishly. "Is Katsuki finally having a girl?" Mitsuki slowed down her voice and whispered to her husband. "Mitsuki, don't spoil stuff to the readers." Mitsuki held a shock face at her husband and mouthed a 'what'.

"Uhm, change of topic. About the Sports Festival in about 2 weeks more, does any of you will come?" [Y/n] asked with full of hope. "I'd be glad of any of you come! I feel as if.. I know all of you..! Sounds cliche, but I think I've known you all when I was smaller." She grinned for the first time after the years.

"It is as if.. You're my family!"

End chapter 36
Next chapter is Sports Festival y'all.
Fucking finally.

Sorry this chap is kinda bad, I wrote it in the car.

[UNEDITED]