The Teams

"Hhhaaah.... I can't- believe..THis!"

Momo panted as a certain grape headed boy was stuck on her P.E cloth. "Hahaha! I'm killing two birds in one stoneeee...!!! Come on now Yaoyorozuuuu...!!" He was expecting her to let go of him when they pass the finishing line, but instead Momo's jacket was ripped open from her body, and he fell on the hard floor. Covering her almost naked sister, she pushed the girl so she could have a place in the next round, leaving the grape in the cold.

"N-no....!" He shouted. A few more students who passed by looked at him in disgust, repeating the same action as [y/n]. Ibara Shiozaki, who [y/n] had acquintance earlier, also helped Momo because she looked like she was about to die.

The 42 candidates who managed to pass the obstacle race advanced to the next activity, which was Human Calvary Battle as Midnight said. She also told the example on how the event worked and some students cut her speech off, resulting her whipping the air angrily. "And yes, what you said was correct! The points are based from the event you all did just now. The 42nd place is worth 5 points, 41st is 10, 40th is 15 and so on.." For the smarties, they quickly counted their points as Midnight did a quick pause. "...Izuku I got.....wait I'm too lazy to count, haha." [Y/n] slapped the boy's back who was sweating fountain. "You look.. weird..?" He stared at the girl in big wide eyes, lips trembling. "Now that I notice it, why are people glaring at you?" "It's so oblivious! He got 10 million points!" Midnight declared.

"That's so cool! I wonder how much do it ge-" "250,000 points for [Y/n]!" She froze as people stared at her.

"That's.. great..? Ha.. ha.." She gulped and hide her face into Izuku's bushy hair. "SO CUTE-" Midnight stopped herself from saying anything further and coughed. "If.. If I were you all, I'd be chasing the 10 million points guy!! This is the chance to shine!" A certain purple haired guy smirked (handsome-ly if I must say) and looked at the scared little bunny. Hatsume had set her eyes on the boy, especially after Midnight's statement.

"Okay! Now to the event. I'm not repeating the same thing again but I'll make it clear so you can understand!" She showed the screen once again.

The points value of each groups headband is worth the total point accumulation of each of warhorse's member.

[ 15p ] + [ 20p ] + [ 5p ] + [ 10p] = Total [ 50p ]

And the one to wear the headband is the warhorse's rider! Think of him or her as a standard-bearer.

Until time is up you'll all be fighting and stealing as many as headbands as possible.

"And do not worry about the headbands my children! They're all velcro for the ease of yanking! And the most important aspect of the Human Calvary battle is.. that even if you should lose your headband or crumble as horse configuration, you're still in the game!"

Momo, who finally could breath after the running event cupped her chin with her fingers. "So that means..." "The contestants around 10~12 horses will be on the same field the whole time..?" Sato wiped his sweaty forehead thinking could he live in one piece after the event. "Tiresome⭐" Aoyama said as he clutched on his stomach. "In other words, you don't need to be all antsy if your group's headband is taken once, right?" Mina said to no one. "But if you don't have your eyes on the breakup of the points everyone's gaining and losing, you won't be able to judge properly, Mina." Tsu explained to Mina, andnshe nodded in agreement.

"Quirks are allowed!" No one was suprised at this, I mean, what do you expect from U.A? They have a healer granny who could beat anyone's ass and they're the one producing Heros every year. "I want to see some fine brutallity out there! That being said, it's still a Human Cavalry battle, so if you attack any other groups with no purpose or killing them, the red card will be right in front of your faces!" She smiled sweetly and the 15 minutes of grouping begun.