"You're gonna be a great hero!"

"Wanna stop by, [Y/n]?" Izuku stopped and pointed towards his house.

[Y/n] sighed. "I want to.." his face brighten.

"...but I can't. My parents are really strict, don't you remember? And I have something to do today.. so I'm teribbly sorry but I have to decline your invitation."

"A-ah.. I forgot.. So then, we-we'll just have to wait for the r-re-result!" His face showed how worry he was.

"Izuku.. you saved the girl! If the Hero Course still didn't except you,

I'm gonna use a way that will make them suffer."

His eyes widened. "No-no! I guess I don't really belong to U.A... with this Quirk of mine.."

'Please stop your intention of.. make them suffer...' Izuku prayed in his heart. He knew his.. friend could do anything she wanted. 'Just like Kacchan..'

"-uku? Izuku!"

"Eh-eh??"

"You're spacing out!"

"Ah! I'm going inside.. Bye, [Y/n]-chan!"

[Y/n] waved at the young boy. He soon went into his sweet home.

The girl then looked up at the sky.

"Okay, it's a bit late, but early! Which means

"Okay, it's a bit late, but early! Which means.. my time with them increases!!" She cheered to herself, then started running. (She usually went to this place during either night or midnight, so it's pretty early!)

"[Cute/Nickname]? You're earlier than the other days! Now that it reminds me, isn't today the U.A Entrance Exam?!" Kiki, the caretaker of the place, asked after seeing the girl's figure entering the door.

"Yeah, I think I did.. good enough to enter either Hero Courses..." she said, and gently put her bag on top of the wood table.

"Gosh, this wood will colapse any day, Kiki-san! Can I make a new one, please?" Her fingers touched the worn out wood.

"[Cute/Nickname], please don't.. you will be tired as soon as you finish making one! Your Quirk is supposed to be used for good, like being a hero!" She protested.

"But.. helping the orphanage or the people in need is a hero's job... right?" Kiki's tongue was twisted. It was true.

"I swear I heard nee-san's voice!!!"

"You're lying again, aren't you?!"

"I swear to Kiki-sensei's name!!"

"...If you're stating the truth.. then.."

"Yes, yes! She's outside!!"

Both [y/n] and the caretaker's head looked where the noise at.

They made a silent sign, by using their pointer fingers and put it on their lips, then quietly tip-toed to the door.

"Wait, they stopped talking!!!"

"Kaede-kun, I bet you're just imagining things!"

"Akane! If you don't have nice things to say, shut up!"

"Maybe she hates you, Kaede."

"Shut up Aya!!"

"You, shut up, not me."

'3... 2... 1...'

They opened the door, and the kids fell ontop of eachother with a loud thump.

They soon giggled after realizing what position they're in, "Aya, you're crushing me!!!"

"I think that's how heavy Aya's ego is, Kaede-cchi."

"Harue, you're meannn~ I don't have ego! *pout*"

"Tehee, good afternoon, sensei! Nee-san!" A kid from the lump of the noisy children appeared behind the two girls.

"Ah, Kasumi-chan..." [Y/n] said, and picked her up.

"You gained weight? That's amazing, Kasumi-chan!" The girl sticked her nose upwards, and started saying how amazing she was.

"Nee-san, praise me too!"

"Me too!"

"I don't really need one because I know how perfect I am-"

"Please~ Praise me! I danced like a duck, hn..eh no! I danced like a swan!!"

"You pooped like a duck thou- gwerhhh-" He was smacked on the head.

[Y/n]'s Point of View

We all sat in the kids' room. It seemed like Kaede, the red-headed kid had called the other children.

The room was really spacious, since it fit almost 40 children with 1 adult and 1 teenager.

"Alright! This nee-san and me will accompany you until 7!" Kiki started, and the kids cheered afterward.

Kiki smiled at me before nodding. "And I got you all..." I trailed off, making them smiled in happiness.

"SNACC!!"

"FOOD!"

"TOYS~!"

I passed the things all around, making sure all kids got their presents. 'Heh, I'm glad I have some savings left!'

"Now say it together with sensei!"

Kiki used her three fingers to count.

"3, 2, 1! Thank you, [Y/n]-nee-san!"

"Thank you, [Y/n]-nee-san!"

As they eat, and have some chit-chats with their squeaky voice, Kiki patted my back.

"You're gonna be one hell of a hero, [Y/n]."

"Uh, can you repeat that?"

"You're gonna be a great hero!"

"Wait! That's not the one!"

"Yes, it is!!"

"Meanie!"

End of chapter 14

[EDITED 26/3]
Ohoho.. [Y/n] is doing charity?
How... Inte..re..sting..? HahHHA..