"I'm so sorry!"

"[Y/n] wake up!" A hand was slapped harshly on her head, causing the girl to open her eyes in shock. "WHAT?!" She gave a death glare towards the person who interrupted her sleep. Which was Hagakure apparently. "[Nickname], that wasn't very nice of you to scare Hagakure-san." Momo butted in. She currently was stuffing her things in her bag. "She woke me from my slumber. That's not nice either." [Y/n] retorted back and fished out her phone. "And it's only... WAIT! It's already 5.." She stared at her phone. "Oh and [Y/n]! Aren't you excited for next week?!" Hagakure asked and watched the girl who was busy packing.

"For what?" She asked. "Well.." Hagakure started informing her the next week's event excitedly. "And we have 2 days of break?" Hagakure nodded. "Uhm.. You know we can't see you... right..?" Hagakure's arms fell back on the sides of her body. "...I nodded... If you can't tell.." she mumbled out. Momo giggled and [Y/n] stiffled a laugh. "Come on, let's go!" Momo shouted gleefully.

"So.. what should we do?" Hagakure asked as the three walked out of the school. "How about a sleepover? Just for us girls?" [Y/n] said, earning shocked gasps from the two. "You two do like socializing, right?" "YeeeAh, but it's really weird when you say thattt...." Hagakure dragged her words as she walked in front of the tall teens. "Yeah, you rarely talk to people and you despise when people try to make a conversation with you." Momo mumbled out and [Y/n] tilted her head. "And.. since when did I say I'm joining you all? I only suggested the idea." Momo clenched her fists in excitement. "I should use this moment to strengthen our friendships!" "Wait what-" "I agree with Momo-chan!!" Momo whipped out her phone, typed her passwords and started to create Class 1-A Girls Chatroom.

[Y/n] watched as Momo's slender fingers typed in an unhuman pace, almost breaking the phone screen. "SENT!" She shouted and showed her phone to the other girls. Hagakure squealed and shook [Y/n] to the point she could see stars flying around her head. "S-stapH sha-shaking mE!" She did as told and apologized. "Oh! Someone replied!" Momo said, taking the girls' attention.

[Ashido]
WE'RE DOING IT AND I DON'T CARE.

[Uraraka]
Where though?

[Jiro]
Ik this is out of my character, but please. LET'S DO IT NOW

[Jiro]
My AnnoYinG niece and her FaMilY is herE

[Ashido]
My house everbodyyyy!! My parents allowed me to!!!
*insert confetti emoji*

[Momo]
On our way, Ashido-san!

[Hagakure]
Eeeekkk I can't waiiiit!!

[[Y/n]]
I don't have a choice... do I?

[Ashido]
Haha no! And here! *location*

[Jiro]
Idk if you dare to say no, [Y/n].

[Uraraka]
Aw it'll be more fun if there's more people! The more, the merrier!

[Hagakure]
NooooooopE

[Momo]
Absolutely no, [Y/n].

Hagakure and the ravennettes parted ways. Momo chuckled at her sister's unsatisfied face. "Aw come on, [nickname].. I'm sure the girls won't do anything like last time!" [Y/n] growled at the mentioning. The last time they had a sleepover was 2 years ago when they were playing truth or dare. She got the scoldings of her parents, but she swore to All Might she was innocent! She was pranked and Momo didn't notice at all! "I mean, Father and Mother are not going to be there, right?"

They stopped when they went to the wrong way. Momo apologized because she thought she was distracting [Y/n] from the path they should've taken. "Eh, there's no pr-" "WATCH OUT!!"

A feminine voice called out. [Y/n] turned to ask what did it mean, only to have her face collided with a soccer ball and Momo let out a silent gasp at the scene. [Y/n], having her energy all drained by the sports festival earlier let her body fall to the ground with a loud thump. A girl with a tied chestnut-like brown hair came into view. "O-oh my god I'm so sorry!" She cupped her mouth. 4 more people soon stood next to her. "...you kicked it too hard, sister." A boy said as he wiped his sweat. "Agree." The three other girls said in unison. "What should we do now?!" All of them (including Momo) panicked when they saw blood oozing out of the girl's nose.

"Let's bring her home!" One of the girls shouted and all of them nodded.

"Reina, Rinne, Risako, Ryuichi and Ruka. What's the meaning of this?" Their father sighed and turned to Momo. "Yaoyorozu Momo, am I correct?" Momo slowly raised her head and mumbled out a 'yes'. "I, from the deep of my heart, am sorry for their action." He lowered his head and gave his children a side glance. They all understood the meaning and did the same. "We're sorry Yaoyorozu-san." They said and Momo blushed. "U-uhm it's nothing! It's our fault that we didn't see you practising! We should've taken a diffrent route, actually.."

She played with her fingers. "And I assume you from U.A?" The children looked up. "Isn't that where Shoto-kun go?!" "There's a sports festival today, right?!" Momo sweat dropped as she answer their questions. "My, my.. Look at who we have here.." A soft voice made their heads turn. "Mama!" She smiled and walked to her family. "I'm really interested in the Yaoyorozu's. Especially because they design one of the best dress they are." She said as she spun around elegantly, showing off the newly bought light blue knee length dress. "And your.. sister, I assume.. is fine. Only nosebleed. And she seemed to hurt her head, so I've re-do the bandage just in case." She explained and watched as Momo's tensed body relaxed.

"Thank you so much Hamasaki-san." Momo stood up and bowed. "Just call me Hanako, dear. And would you like a lift home?" Momo shook her head and said no. "Alright then, follow me and we'll get your sister." Momo nodded and bowed to the other family members before following the beautiful woman in front of her.

"Today was hectic.." [Y/n] mumbled, wiping her eyes using the back of her hand. "Un.. And I've told the girls we're a bit later than planned." The girl nodded.

"UghHHh... There's so much more waiting me in the future..."

[Y/n] suddenly blurted out. Her hands were on the back of her head, enjoying the beautiful sunset.

"Yeah.. I don't think I can handle it sometimes.."

Momo giggled, feeling her heart sank down a bit at the moment.

"Nah.. We as Yaoyorozu's Twin can do whatever it takes to live, right?" Momo grinned at the girl who was staring at the sky with hope and determination.

"Yes!" Momo shouted and side hugged her sister who gladly returned it.

End chapt-

I mean..

End of 《Momo's Twin》Book 1

Hope you guys enjoyed this book and stay tune for Book 2. It was so fun to write this!

The Hamasaki Family and Reina (OCs) belong to snowyroses-
Thanks for letting me to add her into my book!

[UNEDITED]