Friends!?

It was Sunday.

Almost 11 a.m. [Y/n] was fast asleep in her bedroom. Nothing could stop her from sleeping. Her body was in a weird position, but she didn't give a fuck.

That's when the door bursted open, revealing a beautiful Maiden who just, literally, broke down a tough-door.

"[Y/n] Yaoyorozu!

I hereby, command you to wake up from your deep slumber!"

[Y/n] let out an ugly snoring- pretending as if Momo was an invisible person.

Momo delivered her a speech on why she should wake up early and be productive and was ignored fully by the girl.

[Y/n] mimicked every words the ravennette girl said with her dried and chapped lips. Some stinky breath came out as she let out a long sigh.

"[Nickname]!

Father and Mother went out for a bussiness-trip!"

[Y/n]'s eyes went wide as saucers.

Her body was straight as a cutting board, her jaw dropped. Momo huffed for her amazing achievement of waking up the stubborn girl.

"R-really?" She stuttered out, back facing the beautiful girl. "It's tru-" [Y/n] let out the most unhumanly shriek Momo has ever heard. It continued for about 4 minutes.

"Never seen you this happy before!" Momo patted her sister's head, which resulting the girl to pout. "Of course! Those two think I'm useless!"

Momo chuckled.

"Where's Hansuke-?"

"He's off for today! Because today, we'll do some fun  activites together! And because he's in almost chapters and it's annoying!" [Y/n] ignored the last comment as she was interested in this 'fun activity' Momo was talking about.

"What is it-?"

"Our friends from school are coming!"

"Our what-"

[Y/n] grumbled. Momo dressed her in some weird clothes.

'It suits your personality!,' was what Momo had said

"It's revealing, Momo!" Momo hummed and tapped her foot on the floor, meaning she's using her brain to think.

[Y/n] looked at her thinking sister before a light bulb appeared on top of both of their heads.

"Heyyyyy... Momo... / [Nickname]....

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" They said in unison.

"Good morning, everyone!" Momo greeted with a smile.

"Welcome to our-" She stopped and took a deep breath. "-humble home." [Y/n] crossed her covered arms by a thin and long black shirt. What can I say? It's Sunday and their brains needed to rest, right?!

"Momo-san, I know you said you're rich but..." a guy started,

"THIS IS A FREAKING MANSION!" They all said.

"YOU'RE FILTHY RICH!" One girl commented.

It was lunch.

Momo was rensponsible to guide her friends around the mansion, and did 'something' fun together. [Y/n] being the stubborn little sister said she didn't want to join her. Instead, she was in the big kitchen.

"[Y/n]-sama! Why are you he-"

"Shhhh! I'm trying to concentrate here!!" [Y/n] licked her lips as she tried to put a cherry on top of a cupcake. "Perfect!" She said, and dusted her hands that were coloured with the white flour.

"-and to answer your question! If I'm here when my parents are here, they'll ramble about how mess I'll make, RIGHT!? Since they're not hereeee.." She trailed off, waiting for an answer.

The cooks nodded, understanding her situation she's stuck in. They felt pity for her, always being compared to the older sibling, eventhough they're both equals. Fair and square.

[Y/n], having a sharp eyes noticed the glances they were giving them, and slammed the metallic table, also making sure the cupcakes were in a good condition.

"Stop GIVING ME THAT LOOKS! I DESPISE THEM!"

She shouted, and the whole kitchen was quiet. Some of the maids and the cooks jolted at her tone. Forgot to mention, but [Y/n] mostly got her DNA from her father.

Strictness, and her glare could kill, if she tried enough. But [Y/n] being [Y/n], she couldn't stop herself from being a lazy-ass.

She softened her eyes, and apologized for her previous action. "Bring these to the dining table, hurry up." She untied her aprons and neatly folded them.

"Please clean this place too by the way. W-whoops, I guess what Mother said is true..." She balled her fists before rubbing her eyes. "I-I'm going out.. Thanks for today!"

She walked out of the kitchen and passed the group of students who were confused what just happened in the room.

End of chapter 6

Yeet idk where is this book going.
I'm such a useless author lol.

[EDITED 26/3]
It's okay, I guess?