Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima & Sero!

[Y/n] played with her hot pink coloured headphone. It was Momo's present to her.

She still keep it since headphones these days' price are crazy. She could become broke if she buy one. As she was enjoying the song, she started humming the song along.

Iida opened the classroom's door, thinking he was the first person to arrive. 'She is earlier than me?' Iida went to his seat and sat down.

A few minutes later...

Iida was shaking in his seat. 'This silence is such a killing toxic! I can't b-breath with this awkwardness!' He stood up from his place, straightened his posture and as quietly as possible walk towards the girl.

"Uh-Uhm. Excuse me, [Y/n]-kun?"

No answer. He coughed. 'One failed attempt isn't going to bring me down!'

He hold the girl's shoulder, making her gasp. Out of reflex, she slapped the boy's hand, hitting his face. "O-ouch!" She hold the back of her hand, red.

"Iida-san! I-I-I!" She examined his state. "Y-your cheek!!" She knocked down her chair and her soft hands touched his cheeks. "I-I hurt you!"

She quickly crouched down and took something in her desk. "Here! Uh- uh.. Let's see..." She opened the box that was neatly wrapped with a cute totoro wrapper. "Where is it- oh! Here!" Her hand was out of the box, showing Iida a plaster.

Her left hand held the plaster, while the other one went to Iida's left cheek, once again. "What are you-" He shivered. "Ah, I'm putting ice-pack on the spot I hit. It doesn't hurt, right?" He nodded and let [Y/n] did the work.

Before finishing, she dusted her hands. "Done! Iida-san, I suggest you to search for Recovery Girl. You'll be healed in an instant." He kept quiet and looked at [Y/n]'s face. 'She's quite beautiful.. though.. Are those eyebags...? She looks tired.. Did I just interrupt her sleep?!' She put her box back to its place.

"[Y/n]-kun, did you sleep last night?" "Nope." He sighed. "Are you alright, then?" "What do you mean by alri-?" She flopped on the floor. "....." Iida's brain stopped functioning and he stared at the girl's limp body.

'AHHHH.. OKAY IIDA TENYA. CALM DOWN. CALM. DOWN. BUT SHE- SHE'S ON THE FLOOR. I-I CAN'T TOUCH HER, RIGHT?! MOTHER, FATHER AND TENSEI WOULDN'T BE PROUD OF ME!! I CAN'T TOUCH A MAIDEN!'

"You what?!"

"Ahahah! How stupid!"

"Heyyy!!! Kirishima, I'm not stupid!!"

"Then try using your Quirk!"

"What's with it, YOU TAPE!"

"YOU DISCOUNT PIKACHU!"

"Guys calm dow-" Kirishima stepped between the two, putting his hands on their shoulders, trying to calm them down.

"Something wrong, Kirish-" Kaminari asked, weirded out by the sudden stop of his action. Kirishima pointed towards a body on the floor near them.

The two looked down. "[Y/N]!!!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"

"C'MON, LET'S BRING HER TO THE INFIRMARY!"

"IS IT EVEN OPEN, SERO?!"

"LIKE I KNOW!"

"You boys.. Is it really necessary to carry her like that?" The old hero asked the clueless boys. "U-uhm.. We don't want to see.. her.. you know.. so we hold her like this.."

Kirishima said, while moving some of her hair away from his face. She was in a piggyback ride position, arms on his shoulders. Her hairtie was long gone, so it went wild, and it sometime would cover Kirishima's sight, which caused some problems.

Kaminari and Iida were on Kirishima's side, making sure the sleepy girl didn't fall. Sero was on their back, putting his hand under skirt, not wanting it to flew up when they ran. Kaminari was upset he didn't get the position, but non of the boys believed in him to play the role.

Poor Sero was slapped hard by her hair from time to time.

"Now go out for a while, can you? You'll have to drag her back to class after this.." That's when she realized Iida's plastered cheek and Sero's red face. "On second thought, come in.."

"Ah~ I feel so much better after eating the gummies. Thank you, Recovery Girl-san!" Kirishima flashed a smile at the hero. Iida and Sero also thanked her.

"Hmnn..." the bed suddenly shuffled. Some yawns came out of the girl's mouth. "Where.." Recovery girl and the boys went to her bed, checking on her condition.

"You are at the infirmary, and was sleeping, [Y/n]! It is 7:30 right now, and you are here because the lack of sleep." Kaminari said as he handed a glass of water. "How do you know I want water... and what I was about to ask..?" She yawned.

"Well, I watch the TV with my mother, and they show us some cheesy and cliche dramas.
And that's what they usually ask when they wake up from the hospital bed..."

They all stared blankly at him. "And.. WHY ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

End chapter 21

[EDITED 26/3]