Accepted to U.A?!

"Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!-"

[Y/n] groaned, and went into a sitting position. She harshly rubbed her eyes while yawning. "I'm ti..red.." She looked at her phone.

"Ah, I snoozed it." She mumbled, one of her eyes opening to see the alarm.

Her alarm was titled as 'MAKE FOOD !' She sighed as she clenched her hand, along with her baby-blue blanket. "I already miss those time... I feel so useless right now.."

"Since I'm wide awake, I think I'll make some food..." her foot touched the cold tile, and she let a small 'brr' sound left her mouth.

She put on her fluffy [fav/animal] slippers, brought earphone- which she found at her light-stand (?)- and her phone.

She was off to the destination, the kitchen.

After half an hour of cooking, chopping and seasoning, [Y/n]'s masterpice was done!

"Time to taste, taste.." she sang softly, hips swaying in happiness.

Clasping her hands together, she mumbled a quick 'ittadakimasu' and started to dig in.

(Gosh I'm drooling. There's a food GIF btw, if your phone doesn't show anything...)

"[Nickname]..." a feminine voice called out.

"Momo..? Ish that youh?"

"What are you eating?"

"Handmade omelette... you want some..?" She asked before creating a silver spoon. "Here.."

Momo's face lit up. "Thank you, [nickname]! It looks really delicious by the way!" Momo happily took the spoon.

She made herself comfortable on a long wood chair next to her twin sister who pushed her plate a bit so she could share.

"You better be glad I'm sharing... you know that I hate.."

"..sharing your food. I know~" Her mouth opened and invited the food to come inside.

"Mmhhh~ this is really delicious, [nickname].." she praised as she closed her eyes and hold her cheek.

"I'm flattered the amazing Momo is praising me.." [y/n] snickered and have another bite.

[Y/n] was reading some comments in the comments section. She snorted at some hilarious comments, and kept rolling in her bed as soon as she saw cute moments between the "reader" and the character

Correct. She was reading an 'x reader' fanfiction. I mean, she was having her alone time, what could be better than imagining your favourite character says "I love you" at you? N o t h i n g.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Three knocks? Who might that be?" She shouted so the person behind the door could hear.