Quirk Aprrehension Test

"Uh.. I just described you by your personalities and Quirks? That's not wrong."

"The way you said it says otherwi-"

"Everyone, come here, stop talking." Aizawa called before anything could happen.

"Finally, the girls are done." The girl said under her breath.

"Okay, I know you all are asking, why are you here? Today, you'll have a Quirk apprehension test."

"EH?! BUT SENSEI! What about the orientation?!"

"If you are going to be a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events.

U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are.

That's also how the teachers run their classes." He said and looked at each of his students. "Bakugo, you placed first in the Entrance Exam. What's your score in ball throw?"

[Y/n] looked at her teacher dreamily. 'If only I can be like sensei. He gives no fucks.. But he still looks like he have care for his students.' Her daydream was cut off by a scream.

"DIE!!!"

'Die? That ball is innocent

'Die? That ball is innocent...'

Something beeped in Aizawa's hand. He showed Bakugo's score.

705.2 m.

"Impressive.." [Y/n] accidentally blurted out, making Bakugo smirked in victory. "I know I'm impressive."

Her mouth and hands twitched. "The hell? But- you were there- and here you are. Wait did I say that put loud? Holy-" Her mouth was covered with Bakugo's big hand.

"Tch. Stop mumbling. You sound like that nerd Deku."

"Fdekhu?" She tilted her head.

'That rings a bell.. that's a nickname, I guess? Wait? Deku?! Deku practically means useless! This dude.. must be an ex-bully or still a bully...' She hummed at her smart-ass.

"Oi [Y/n] hurry up." "Eh?" "It's your turn in 50 meter run. You're wasting our time." "Hai hai."

'Megane and blushy-cheeks!'

Uraraka tapped her cloth, which made it lighter. Iida was stretching a little.

"Get set.. ready.. Go!"

Iida used his engines to run to the other side, while Uraraka ran like a normal living things. [Y/n] in the other hand ran with her arms spread open. (I'm sorry, I had to do it.)

Momo stomped her feet with a face that was trying to hold a laugh.

She was a bit behind Iida, whose face showed shock. Right before the finishing line, she threw herself in the air. "Hng!"