Boy Friends

[Y/n] walked with her P.E. clothes on. "Why do girls take almost half an hour, just to change clothes? Are they wearing it or in the process of making it?!"

She sighed, as she played with her hair bangs. As she arrived at the school field, she was met with the guys.

'I gotta use this chance!'

"Yo, guys." She put up her hand behind her neck. "Ah! You're that girl who threw her manga! My name's Kaminari Denki! And this guy's name is Kirishima Eijiro!"

He pointed his thumb towards the boy who was next to him, smiling amd waving. "The name's [Y/n]. Nice meeting you."

The three of them shook hands. 'I-I think I did pretty good! I'll have to keep this up!' She went to the next guy.

"Sato Rikido here!" 'Hmm.. SugarMan..'

"Tokoyami Fumikage." 'Gothic Bird?'

"A-ah, I'm Ojiro Mashirao." 'Tail Man!'

"Shoji.. Shoji Mezo." 'Octopus? No.. his voice is soothing and he looks nice.. I'll call him Gentleman!'

"Sero Hanta!" 'Tape dispenser or Triangle Mouth'

"A g-girl asking m-my name?!?" 'This type of voice...'

"Hurry up before I make you a wine."

"I'M-I'M MINETA MINORU!" '....reminded me of perverts!'

She went to a guy with a rock-kinda like face.

"May I know.. your name?"

The guy made a few sign language with a worried face, hoping he girl would understand.

"I'm Koda Koji.. Hope you understand..?" The girl tapped her chin and then clapped her hands.

"That's a really cute name! Don't worry, I understand you, though it's a bit slow!" His eyes lit up, and they started conversing together.

Some boys looked at the two. Since her back was facing them, they couldn't tell her facial expression. There's a lot of warm sparkles flew around Koda, and his face showed happiness.

Her hand waved a "bye-bye" and she walked away. "Yuuga-san. It's nice to see you again." He nodded. "The same as me~!"

Her head turned. "Blasty, Icythot-Dude and Engine." Her eyes wandered at the three dudes as she said their nicknames. Their eyes widened, she raised an eyebrow.

'Did I do it wrong..? I thought Hakkun said nicknames are given to prove how close the friends are..'

She crossed her arms. "What? Gotta problem with the names?" 'Okay, I need any girls as friend. Oh god help me!!!'

"Icy what..?"

"B-Blasty..?!"

"Are you mocking my Quirk? That's horibble." He sighed.

End chapter 18

[EDITED 26/3]
Nothing really changed about this chapter.