Jiro Kyoka

Credit goes to Levichuu on Deviantart.

"[Y-Y/n]-chan?!" He shouted and walked backwards. And lost his balance. He let out a small 'Ahh' and shut his eyes, waiting for another bruise to appear.

But he didn't. He felt an arm on his back and some shaky breaths on his face. He opened his eyes, only to meet with [Y/n]'s beautiful black eyes. "A-are you okay, Izuku?" Her other hand quivered as she tightly gripped on to the infirmary's door. "I-I'm okay, [Y/n]-chan.. T-thank you for helping me.." She helped him to stand on his own two feet, which he was thankful for since Recovery Girl was watching intently from behind him.

"Ah, Obaa-san, we're going now. Bye-bye." She waved and the old hero smiled sweetly and shooed them. Izuku blushed madly because this was his first time a girl touched him! He stuttered in his mind, feeling his mind all fuzzy. "Hey Izu, are you really okay? Or did Bakugo-san hit your head?" The taller teen asked out of worry the blasty might injure her cinnamon roll. "N-no I'm perfectly fine!-" She opened the door, only to be attacked with their classmate.

"Hey, Midori! You did great on the battle!" "Are you okay, Deku-kun?" "TOKOYAMI-KUN! DON'T SIT ON THE DES-" "Your Quirk seems dangerous." "You sure can dodge, Midoriya!"

Everyone started to introduce themselves to him, almost forgetting about the tall female. I mean, she don't like attention, so she kept quiet. She sat on her sit, looking at Izuku panicking over something. "Hey there." You looked in front of you. "I'm Kyoka Jiro, the one who has Discount Pikachu as partner." The both did a handshake. "I'm [Y/n]. No need to know my surname." Jiro didn't push anymore question. The two sat in an awkward silence until Jiro decided to break the ice.

"So, what's your favourite music?"

"[Fav/music], how about you, Jiro-san?" Her eyes widened. "I can't believe you like that type of music too, [Y/n]! Er, do I need to call you with '-san' or '-chan'?" The music lover asked to make sure she didn't sound like a rude person. "No. To be honest it's annoying but I'm kind of used to say it, so yeah.." The two talked for a while when [Y/n] voiced out her favourite question of all time. "Jiro-san, do you have an app called 'Wattpad'?" "Woah, woah, don't tell me.. You have it too.."

The girls silently squealed. "Your username? I'm following you, Jiro-san." "It's @earjakku2 (made up!)" [Y/n] gasped. "Ehhh? There's someone with that account who always coments on my book- Oh my- Don't tell me.. You like my [Book/Title] book?" "It's you who made that book? And yes." The two stood up, bags already hanging on their shoulders. Some commotions were heard outside their classroom, amd they decided to check it out. "Really?- And where's Izuku?"

Jiro and [Y/n] walked to the big window where Uraraka and Tsuyu were at. "It's a rival between men.." "From childhood friends to rival.." Uraraka dramatically said while pressing her face on the glass. "Aw, Bakugo-san already left- I wonder how it feels to break the rules so many times..." Jiro looked at her. "You never break the rules, even once?" [Y/n]'s eyes were tinted with mischiviousness.

"....Might as well not leave this chance, right?"

Iida's ears perked. "You two!" "We're gonna make a run, Jiro-san.." "Hey, he has Engine as his Quirk!" The girls whisper-shouted at eachother when Iida grabbed their shoulders. "Thank you for your hard work, Iida-san. Now excuse.. Us-" [y/n] pushed his hands away and grabbed Jiro's arm. "Run, Jiro-san!" She nodded and she let go of the girl's arm, who's pace was increasing.

"YOU TWO!! GET BACK HERE-"

A/N:

I'm sorry if Jiro is a bit too OOC. And sorry for short chappie! This book needs to catch up to season 2! I am going to end it sooner or later so yeah ><

End chapter 26

[

EDITED 26/3]