The Next Battle

"Um... Hitoshi..." She said, back still facing the ground. "Hm?" He hummed and slowly stood on his feet. "I feel.. sick. My throat burns and my head is throbbing." She described the feeling she was going through currently. "And.. Did I do something.. stupid? Or out of character?" Hitoshi went quiet, not expecting this question. He helped her up and dusted herself. "Well, if you ask me and some of your friends.. You were a bit OOC. It scares the see-through girl and ponytail." He saw the moment when they got out of the bus, with Momo sweating a lot and Hagakure running around in circles while [y/n] was having a tour by herself. "Holy shit.. did I.. become like crazy or something..?" She tried to put some of the pieces together. "Oh god, even if I tell you, you will think I lie to you. You were practically, shouting positive stuff and smiling like a madman." Her eyes widened in fear as she grabbed his shoulders. "A-and?!" He pondered.

"And you looked and acted like you're stupid to be honest."

She pressed her lips together. "Fuck.. that villain made me like this.. This is horrible.." That made his ears perk. "What do you mean by that villain?" She brushed her dishelved hair. "Long story short a villain is doing something to a woman, I tried to help but instead I dragged myself into a short fight, and I think he used his Quirk on me." She dusted of her hair and clothes. "What's his Quirk?" She made some hands movements in the air. "It's UHH... UhM.. It made me kind of.. drunk?.. Or not myself I think.." He nodded, looking back at his horses finally waking up from his Quirk. "Want to grab a bite? I'm hungry from overusing this Quirk.." She clutched to her stomach as it started growling. "I think you should change first." She looked dumbfounded. "I mean, you tore your P.E shirt earlier. Aren't you cold right now?" As soon as he said that, a cold breeze came passing by, making her shudder and hug herself. "Y-yeah."

They walked into the hallways. "Oh, can you save a seat for me? I wouldn't want you to keep waiting for me." He nodded, then went to the buzzing cafeteria. "...maybe R.G has a new one." She mumbled, peeking at her back seeing some drop of blood and hissed. "Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch". That was the only thing she said during her walk to Recovery Girl's office.

knock knock knock

"Oh, come in." A sweet voice from inside called. She opened the door and let the cool air hit her face. "[Y/n]? What happened, dear?" It made her smile a little by just looking at the older hero in front of her. She turned and pointed to the shirt and wounds. "How did this happen??" She said as her hands were busy taking some bandages and other things. "Can I sit here?" She patted the small chair in front of Recovery Girl. "Yes, of course." She smiled gently and hopped off her chair and got some clean water from the sink. She sat back at her original place and started dipping a handkerchief into the water. "uUuuUu... that kind of hurrt..." She wiped any dry blood available as gently as she could. After putting some antibiotic ointment amd wrapped a bandage around her body, she handed a new cloth. "Thank you R.G."

Her feet slowly stepped out of the office. "[Y/N] THERE YOU ARE!!" "Toru?" She grabbed her arm and dashed towards the girls' changing room. "HERE!" "WHA-" Momo threw her a pair of, "Cheerleading set? What the hell?! Are you out of your minds?!" She scanned the thing. "Yes! Aizawa-sensei asked us girls! Don't you remember anything?" Mina shouted, she was already wearing the bright orange skirt. "UgH but I haven't eaten!" "Just change, then EAT!"  "F   I    N    E." She grumbled and did a small run to her locker. Less than 1 minute, she slammed the locker close. "How can you change so fast?!" Some girls asked. "Well I'm hungry! BYE" She cursed in her head. "Hitoshi!" The male turned his head a little. "Was about to fin- Why.. are you wearing a skirt?" She didn't answer that question and got into the short line to buy some [fav/food].

"Okay, I'm done buying. So what did you ask again?" He eyed the skirt and her eyes followed where he looked. "This thing? I don't know man. I got forced!" She stomped her feet in anger. "There's an empty table." "Ahh, quickly. There's 4 minutes left!!" She flopped on the seat and stuffed her face with food.