Are you real?

[⚠Some weird conversations⚠]

"I'M REALLY EXCITED GUUUUUYS,"

"Mina-chan, don't get too excited and please stop shaking me, kero,"

Mina pouted and let go of the cute greenette. "Aren't you too, Asui-san? This is a chance you can never miss," [Y/n] asked, scrolling through her social media without really paying attention to the girls. "I certainly am, kero," She and Mina continued to have a small talk. Momo walked to her sister's seat, tapping the black eyed girl's shoulder lightly. "Hm?" She looked up, only to be examined by her sister's serious face. "You look exhausted. May I know why?" "I'm just, tired. Nothing much." She wiped her eyes with the back of her knuckles.

"The bus have arrived! Let's go young heroes...!!" Present Mic's voice boomed through the speaker. The students began to cheer and stood up from their seats. Their P.E shirts were magically at the stadium they were going, so they have no difficulity and trouble to bring them. "I've noticed you.. were always not home. Akio-san almost lose his sanity because of it." [Y/n] let a dry chuckle escaped her mouth. "Hakkun worries too much sometimes.." Momo nodded as they walked side by side. "Hurry up you two!" Iida shouted and the two quickly walk to the almost full bus.

"Tee-hee~ I've saved a seat for you, [Nickname]!" Toru patted the space next to her. "Hmm.. thanks.." she parted with Momo who took a seat next to Tokoyami since no one wanted to. (my poor baby birb) They started having small chit chats quietly, not wanting to disturb the people who were trying to focus. "...Have you ever encountred a villain by your own?" Toru out of the blue asked while making a scared noise. "I have, once and it was scaryyyyyy." Hagakure shivered as a flashback popped in her head. [Y/n] stared out of the window.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!"

"OH? What are you gonna do if I don't?" Her smirked in a challenging manner and watched as the girl looked down, bangs covering her eyes.

"I'll just have to force you. Easy." She said before walking forward, making the guy losen his grip on the woman's neck.

"What do you mea-"

[Y/n] hummed. "I.. I have. Last night.." She gasped. "I think his Quirk.. Works by making people drowsy and kind of drunk.. Unknown limitation.." she blinked every senntence and eventually closed her eyes. "ARE YOU OKAY THOUG-" Hagakure felt a weight on her shoulder. She let out a sigh before closing her eyes. "Ojiro-kun, do you have some tissues?" She asked the boy in front of her. "Uh yeah, I'll give you some." He was a bit shocked when she tore the piece of.. tissue out from his grasp. "WHY SHE GOTTA BE SO  C U T E ?" She cried while wiping her nosebleed. "HAGAKURE-SAN DON'T FAINT!"

"....hmmm..." [Y/n] slowly opened her eyes when the door opened. "Oh you're awake! Don't suddenly sleep on me like that ever again!!" Hagakure lightly punched her shoulder earning a groan from the ravennette. "I'm so tired!~" If Hagakure's Quirk wasn't invisibility, you could see her eyes as wide as saucers. "Eh?~ We've arrived!! I'm so nervous... I wonder how will I do!!" [Y/n] rubbed her cheeks with both of her hands. 'I-Is this the real [Y/n]?!' [Y/n] yawned and stood up before dashing out of the bus, leaving some of her classmates dumb founded.

"What. Just. Happened." Momo's eyes twitched and she looked directly at Hagakure's uniform. "I-I DON'T KNOW!! S-SHE CHANGED!" Hagakure was screaming in the bus, almost ripping Ojiro's seat, while Momo was thinking so hard her head could burst.

[Y/n] skipped and waved to the people she passed. "Hello!~" "Wah, Mama! That nee-san looks nice!!" "Thank you!!~" Positive comments were thrown out of her mouth and made people blind by her happiness. "Oh god.. oh god.. oh god.." Momo was about to cry at her sister's weird behaviour. "M-MIDORIYA-SAN!" She grabbed his shoulders and spun him around. "E-EEK! Y-YAO-YAOYOROZU-SAN-?!"

"You gotta help us, Midoriya-san/kun!" Momo and Hagakure bowed in front of the stuttering boy. "U-UHM! O-OKAY!!" He bowed along with them. "Are you three done talking? We need to change! The festival is going to start soon!! I'M SO EXCITEDDDD!!" Mina dragged the girls and Midoriya, shouting in eagerness. She pushed the trio into the room, she soon following in. [Y/n] was already done changing her clothes, her hair tied/combed out of her face and she seemed very nervous yet happy.

"Kyokaa.. Ugh.. If only I can bring my Hero Costume! I LEFT SO MANY SNACKS IN THERE." She planted her face into the table, feeling regret washing over her.

"But you're already a   s n a c k ."

"Kaminari stop flirting!"

"AH~ DON'T STAB MY EYES!!!" [Y/n]'s head shot up to look at him with an amused face.

"Wah, Denki! Never know you're a maso-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, THE THREE OF YOU!" Bakugo slammed his locker as it echoed in the room, Izuku was scared shitless and was about to piss himself. "....like I care! Mhm!" She broke the silence and did finger guns at him. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LIKE THI-"

"Midoriya."

"..uh yeah, Todoroki-kun?" Heads turned.

"ARE YOU CONFESSIN-" Sero taped her mouth. "[Y/n], shhh.."

"To be objectively speaking.. I'm stronger than you." Some hummings filled the silenced room, Todoroki's eyes narrowed to the black eyed girl who was staring back into his eyes. "Stronger~ Strooonger~ Just me, myself and I~" Sero then dragged the girl out and left her outside. "C-continue.."

"HUMPH!" [Y/n] looked at her reflection in the mirror, rubbing the red spot on top her mouth (because of Sero). "Aw, my eyes look bad..I stared at Todoroki too!" She put on her favourite [e/c] lenses. "...I wonder why they gave me weird looks.." She shrugged. "AH, Iida-san!!" She waved at the boy after exiting the toilet "[Y/n]-kun, great to see you here! The festival is starting right now. Let's go!" "Okay!"

End chapter 37

Sorry this is pretty shitty.
I had a fight with my.. friend.
My eyes are swollen..

Bye, and hope you enjoy.

[UNEDITED]