He asks you out as a bet *final part*

Calum

I walked down the street as fast as I could, eager to get away from Calum.

"Babe, please let me explain." He called after me.

"I'm not interested, Calum." I scoffed.

"Just let me explain, please." He begged, taking my wrist and making me turn around.

"I'm not having this fight in public." I spat.

"Come back to mine, then. Just to talk, okay?" he asked. I sighed and nodded.

Calum shut the door and turned to me.

"Start explaining, then." I spoke, crossing my arms over his chest.

"Yes, asking you out and dating you was a part of a dare." He admitted, making me scoff.

"But Michael only dared me to ask you out because I really like you and I think he knew that that was the only way that I'd ask you." He sighed.

"So...you do actually like me?" I asked.

"Of course, babe. I really fucking like you, it's just unfortunate that I was so scared about asking you, that a dare was the only way that I would." He spoke, taking my hands. I sighed and looked at him.

"I promise that what we have is real, it's not just the dare." He promised. I nodded.

"Okay." I spoke.

"So, we're still a couple?" he asked hopefully.

"Yeah. We are." I smiled. He returned it before kissing me.

Luke

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I sat on Luke's sofa, gripping the pillow. I heard the door open and Luke rushed out.

"Y/N, please just let me explain-aw, babe." He winced as he saw me crying.

"I don't want to hear it, Luke. You asked me out because you lost a bet and so you could fuck me, that's all there is to it-."

"No, babe. That's not what happened." He shook his head. I looked at him.

"Tell me." I nodded. He returned it before rubbing his hands over his face.

"A couple of months ago, I was at Ashton's, playing pool. We made a bet that if I won, he'd let me drive his car for a month. If he won, I had to ask you out, but he only made that the bet because he knew that I liked you, but I didn't have the balls to just ask you." He sighed. I returned it.

"I didn't want to ask you out like that because it was so fucking sly for the punishment for me losing to be getting such an amazing girl to be my girlfriend, but babe, I'm glad that I lost because if Ashton wouldn't have made the bet, I wouldn't have had the guts to ask you out." He spoke gently. I looked down.

"So, you really do love me?" I asked quietly.

"Yes. With all my heart. Look, the bet ended as soon as you said yes, the bet was only to ask you out. Everything from the moment that you said yes has been me, not a bet." He promised, gently lifting my chin with his finger. I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry, babe." He spoke. I sighed.

"You're an asshole, Lucas Robert." I chuckled before pecking his lips.

"I know, baby." He smiled before hugging me tightly.

Michael

I lay in bed, tears running down my cheeks as I scrolled through social media. Suddenly, the faint sound of music started to play. My eyebrows furrowed as it was Michael and I's song. I sat up before standing from my bed and walking to my window. I sighed as the boys were stood in the street, playing the song. Michael looked at me through his eyelashes as he sung the lyrics to me.

"I got a long-term plan with short-term fixes, and a wasted heart that just eclipses." He sung gently. I sighed as I walked away from the window and down the stairs. I walked out into the street and walked towards them as they came to the end of the song.

"Be the story of another us." Michael ended as he looked at me.

"What are you dickheads doing here?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I deserved that, we all did." Michael chuckled as he walked towards me and took my hands in his.

"I'm really sorry about the bet, Y/N. The boys only made it because I like you so much, but I couldn't find the courage to ask you out, but they know that I respect bets." He chuckled slightly.

"Anyway, since the boys also feel responsible for us maybe breaking up, they helped me put this together." He spoke, looking behind him at the boys before looking back at me.

"So, babe, what do you say? Will you be the story of another us?" he asked hopefully. I sighed.

"You're such a dorky asshole, Michael Clifford." I chuckled as I pecked his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, prompting him to hold my waist.

"I know, baby girl, I know." He laughed as he buried his face in my hair.