He's a player and he asks you out (Calum and Luke) *part 3*

Calum

I opened my eyes and looked around. My eyebrows furrowed as I remembered last night. I smiled as I looked down at my sheet-covered body.

"Last night was amazing." I sighed in bliss, looking at Calum's side of the bed. I frowned, seeing that it was empty. My heart started to race as I saw that all of his clothes were also gone.

"Please, no." I choked as I grabbed the flannel that he had left and put it over my naked body before going to the door. I rushed down the stairs and looked around.

"Morning, gorgeous." I whipped around to see Calum smiling at me as he cooked breakfast. I sighed in relief.

"Don't do that again." I muttered.

"Do what?" he asked.

"I'm going to sound ridiculous." I shook my head. He walked up to me and gently held my face, making me look at him.

"Say it." He spoke. I sighed.

"I woke up to see that you and your clothes were gone, and my mind immediately went to your player reputation, and I thought that I was in fact just another girl." I choked. He sighed before gently kissing my cheek.

"You are most definitely not just another girl. You're my girl, we confirmed that last night." He chuckled, making me smile at him. Suddenly, he grabbed the bottom of my thighs, lifting me up and sliding my ass onto the counter before standing in between my legs.

"You look so hot in my clothes, by the way." He smirked before kissing me passionately. I quickly returned it, hanging my arms over his shoulders as his hands gripped my hips.

"I like you. A lot." He whispered, looking into my eyes.

"I like you a lot too." I smiled, pecking his lips again.

Luke

I stood at the stove, making breakfast when the doorbell rang. I walked out into the hallway and opened it.

"Hey, babe." Luke smiled as he kissed me.

"Hey. I'm ready to go, I just need to turn off the stove." I spoke as I headed back into the kitchen. I turned off the stove and grabbed my bag before heading back out to Luke.

"What's he doing here?" my roommate scoffed.

"Um, well, we're dating, so..." I spoke, making his eyes widen.

"Be careful. He has a reputation." He warned.

"I'm stood right here. You ready to go?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled before taking his hand and headed out. Whispers and murmurs spread through campus as we walked through.

"What's with all the gossip?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess that it's just because people aren't used to seeing me with just one girl." He chuckled. I looked down.

"I was joking." He spoke.

"Were you?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Of course I was. Look, people are used to seeing me with two girls on my arms, but that's not going to happen anymore. I didn't have a girlfriend before." He shrugged.

"Luke, people don't just change overnight." I huffed.

"I agree, but I'm a loyal person when there's someone to be loyal to." He promised, making me sigh.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Okay." I nodded, smiling at him.

"That's my girl." He returned it, kissing my head gently.