You're a bad girl and you defend him

Calum

I popped my bubblegum, twirling my purple hair around my finger as I walked through the school corridors, smirking slightly to myself as people moved quickly for me. Suddenly, I heard a crash. I turned my head to look at the sound, seeing Calum Hood being pushed against the locker, Charlie Lockhart pinning him against the doors with his fists around Calum's shirt as Charlie's minions tipped everything out of Calum's bag.

"What do you want, Charlie?" Calum muttered.

"You owe me that paper." He spat.

"I told you, I have too much on, I can't write your paper." He spoke. Charlie smashed Calum's back into the locker, making him groan slightly. I sighed as I walked over to them.

"Hey." I yelled as I approached them. They all looked at me, their eyes widening.

"Shit." Charlie muttered.

"Get off of him." I snapped as I pried his hands off of Calum's shirt and pushing him back so that I could stand between them.

"Why are you defending him?" Charlie sneered.

"Because he's not done anything wrong, it's not his fault that you're too thick to add two and two." I hissed. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Walk away, Charlie." I demanded.

"Come on, Y/N, let me have my fun." He whined.

"You of all people know what I can do, walk away." I threatened. He scoffed before storming off. I sighed as I leant down, gathering up Calum's books and papers and putting them back into his bag before standing up and handing it to him.

"You okay?" I asked as he took the bag.

"Yeah, thanks." He muttered.

"Any time. He won't be bothering you again." I smiled, making him return it.

"Do you want to come over to mine after school?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"What, like a date?" he stuttered.

"Just as friends for now." I chuckled. He returned it.

"Yeah, I would love that." He smiled.

It had been a few months since the incident, and somehow, Calum and I had become best friends, almost inseparable. But I would often find myself looking at him and wondering if I wanted more than friendship. It was one of our movie nights and I was laying on Calum's bare chest, tracing his tattoos.

"Y/N." he spoke.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Call I tell you something?" he asked.

"Sure." I responded as I felt his heart slowly speed up.

"I'm just going to say it. I like you. A lot. Like, more than best friends, I think that I'm actually in love with you." He admitted. I sat up, looking at him with wide eyes.

"It's fine if you don't feel the same way, but-." I cut him off by smashing our lips together. He quickly returned it and moved his body so that he was hovering over me as I lay on the bed. He broke the kiss.

"I didn't think that you felt the same." He whispered.

"Surprise." I chuckled. He laughed before kissing me again.

Luke

I walked into the cafeteria, looking at all the different groups. The math nerds, the jocks, the outcasts, then the cheerleaders, picking on Luke Hemmings. I listened carefully to the conversation.