They save you during a zombie apocalypse

I limped through the forest, panting heavily as I tried to get away from the walkers. I screamed as I fell down, unable to carry on with my leg. I panted as I quickly dug my gun out and aimed it at the walker's head. I shot, making the walker fall down but it was only replaced with another one.

"Fucks' sake." I spat as I saw five or six of them. I looked at my gun. I only had two bullets left. Tears left my eyes as I realised that it was the end. I put my gun down and rested my head against the leaves, sighing as I accepted my fate.

"We got some, boys!" Suddenly, guns started to fire and all of the walkers fell down. I turned around and scrambled back as four boys walked towards me, guns poised. I grabbed my gun and aimed it at them.

"Woah, woah, we come in peace." The brunette chuckled as they slowly walked towards me. I scrambled back more, trying to keep my gun steady.

"Hey, it's okay, we're not going to hurt you." The blond man promised.

"Wait, have you been bitten?" the blue-haired man asked as he looked at my leg. I shook my head.

"No, I caught it escaping my last camp, and cut it open." I sighed.

"We need to get you back to our camp then." The brunette spoke as he put his gun in its holster and started to lean down.

"How do I know that I can trust you?" I gulped.

"In this world, you don't have much of a choice." The curly haired guy shrugged as he looked around.

"At least tell me your names." I spoke.

"I'm Calum, that's Luke, Michael and Ashton." The brunette spoke, pointing to the blond, the blue-haired man and then the curly haired man.

"I'm Y/N." I mumbled as the one called Calum leant down.

"Come on, let's get you out of here." He smiled, picking me up bridal style before turning to the others.

"Let's go." He nodded as he started to walk us through the trees.