He's your college roommate

Calum

I opened my eyes as I heard a bang. I sighed as I looked at the time. 4:30am. I got out of bed and opened the door before walking out into the apartment. I sighed as I walked into the kitchen and saw Calum's tattooed arm holding the fridge door open.

"I see that you're finally home." I sighed. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Heyy, Y/N." he giggled, hiccupping in his drunken state. I chuckled and shook my head at his appearance. His white dress shirt was open, revealing his tattooed chest, and his jeans were scruffy.

"What have you been doing?" I chuckled. He shrugged as he stumbled towards me.

"Lots of drinking, trying to get laid and failing miserably, and...avoiding club fights." He giggled. I sighed.

"Okay, come on, let's get you to bed." I spoke, walking to him and putting my arm around his waist.

"But I don't wanna." He whined.

"Cal, you've got to, you've got your first class in five hours." I replied, starting to walk him to his bedroom.

"I don't wanna." He shook his head.

"Can I tell you a secret, Y/N?" he asked quietly.

"Sure." I nodded. He moved in, putting his lips next to my ear.

"You're really pretty." He whispered before laughing loudly.

"Thank you, Cal." I chuckled as I let him go, making him collapse onto his bed.

"Goodnight, Y/N." he smiled slightly before closing his eyes.

"Goodnight, Cal." I nodded before shutting the door.

Luke

"I'm home!" I yelled as I shut the front door.

"Hmm." Luke mumbled from his seat on the sofa.

"You okay?" I chuckled as I put my bag down.

"No." he huffed as he hugged the pillow that was in his grasp.

"Why not?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"Shelley broke up with me." He admitted. I sighed.

"Oh. How come?" I asked. He shrugged and looked at me.

"You know how I want to be a musician after uni?" he asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"She doesn't think that that's a promising enough career for her boyfriend to have, so she dumped me for a business major." He mumbled. My eyes widened.

"That bitch!" I scoffed. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, Luke. But this could be a good thing." I shrugged.

"On what planet is this a good thing?" he scoffed.

"You can do so much better." I spoke, making him smile.

"Thank you." He chuckled, gently nudging my arm.

"Come on, we're going to snuggle up and watch a movie." I nodded, lifting up the blanket that lay across Luke's lap and moving underneath it.

"Thank you." He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist before turning the TV on.

Michael

My eyes shot open as I heard a noise. I gulped as I heard it again. I shot up and out of my room before rushing into Michael's room.

"Michael." I whispered, shaking his shoulder.

"Mmm." He mumbled, keeping his eyes closed.

"I think there's someone in the apartment." I whispered. His eyes shot open and he looked at me.

"What?" he asked.

"I think I can hear someone." I gulped.

"Okay, don't worry." He nodded as he got up and grabbed the baseball bat that stood in the corner of the room. He opened the door and we crept out.

"Where did you hear the noise?" he asked, baseball bat poised.

"I don't know, all I know is that it came from out here." I sighed.

"Right." He nodded as he looked around. I screamed and whipped around as Michael's pile of CDs was toppled over but sighed as I saw the culprit.

"Oh my god, she's adorable." Michael laughed as he dropped the baseball bat and carefully picked the tabby kitten up.

"She is, it's just a shame that she'll be confiscated as soon as the uni finds out that we have her." I sighed.

"Can we please keep her, Y/N?" he asked, gently stroking her.

"I don't know, we can barely look after ourselves, let alone a kitten." I spoke.

"Please?" he pouted. I sighed.

"Okay. But you're house-training her." I scoffed before walking back into my bedroom.

Ashton

I put the last book in the box and closed the flaps. I sighed as I looked at my room, that was now empty apart from the packing boxes. I walked out into the apartment to see Ashton turning the radio on.

"What are you doing, Ash?" I asked, making him look at me.

"I wanted to dance with you. One last time." He gave me a small shrug.

"Aww, Ash. That's so sweet." I smiled. He returned it before holding my waist. I put my arms over his shoulders and rested my head against his shoulder as he started to swing us to the music.

"I'm going to miss this." He sighed.

"Well, we'll obviously stay in touch, won't we?" I asked, looking at him.

"Of course, I would never lose touch with you." He smiled gently. I returned it before looking down at his lips. He did the same before leaning down and pressing our lips together. I returned the kiss, holding his face to bring him closer. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"I've been waiting for three years to do that." He admitted.

"So have I." I smiled. He returned it before kissing me again.

Luke

I opened my eyes and groaned as my alarm went off. I turned it off and groaned again before standing up. I walked out of my bedroom and headed into the kitchen. I poured myself a coffee before turning around.

"Jesus, fuck!" I gasped as I saw Luke asleep at the table, surrounded by books and sheets.

"My lord." I sighed, putting my coffee down and bending down beside him.

"Luke." I spoke, gently shaking his shoulder.

"Five more minutes." He yawned, his eyes still closed.

"Luke, hun, it's time to wake up." I sighed. He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyebrows furrowed as he sat up slowly and looked around.

"Why aren't I in bed?" he mumbled.

"I'm guessing because you fell asleep whilst studying." I shrugged. He rubbed his eyes.

"Fuck. I've got a class in twenty minutes." He groaned.

"Alright, get this down your neck." I mumbled, handing him my mug. He looked at it.

"What is it?" he muttered.

"Coffee." I stated. He quickly put the mug to his lips and drank it.

"Fuck, that's good." Luke sighed in bliss.

"Hopefully it'll wake you up enough for your class." I chuckled before getting another mug.