He runs away with you (Calum)

Calum

I sat on the hood of my car as I looked out over the city. I shivered slightly, wrapping my cardigan further around my body before looking at my watch. 4:30am. I'd gone missing five hours ago, and mum and dad would be waking up soon. I sighed as I continued to look out over the city.

"Mind if I join you?" I quickly jumped down from the car and whipped around to reveal Calum, his hand holding the strap of the rucksack that was on his back.

"Calum...what are you doing here?" I gulped.

"When Luke said that he'd seen you sneaking out, I instantly knew where you'd be." He shrugged, walking forwards. I nodded and looked down.

"This isn't just another one of my episodes, Calum. I'm really doing it this time, and I know you're here to stop me, but you can't-."

"I'm not here to stop you, I'm here to join you." He cut me off. I looked at him.

"What?" I choked.

"Look, Y/N, I love you. I know that we're still young, but this is the perfect time to run away, like you want to. So, yeah. I'm not here to stop you, I'm here to join you." He nodded.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Of course, baby girl. I know what your family is like, I know you've been wanting to escape for years, and I'm here to help." He smiled. I returned it before grabbing the back of his neck and smashing our lips together. He returned it quickly, holding my waist. I broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"Let's do this."