Sad imagines

*Please note that these imagines contain mentions of things like miscarriage and death, so if you're easily triggered by topics like these, please don't read this chapter*

Calum

I woke up and could immediately feel that something was wrong. My breath hitched as I saw blood on the sheets.

"Calum, wake up." I spoke.

"Why?" he muttered.

"Something's wrong with the baby." I gulped. He sat up immediately and looked at me.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm bleeding." I choked, making his eyes widen.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the hospital." He decided as he stood up and threw on a shirt.

I sat in the hospital bed, clutching Calum's hand.

"Do you think that everything is alright?" he asked quietly.

"I don't know. It's not a good sign when you bleed during pregnancy though." I choked as the doctor walked in. Calum shot up.

"What's going on?" he asked. The doctor sighed.

"Mr and Mrs Hood, the umbilical cord wrapped around your baby's neck in the early hours of this morning. Her heart stopped beating a few hours ago." He admitted. My breath hitched at his words.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled before leaving the room. Tears started to fall from my eyes as Calum looked at me, his face also already stained with tears. He rushed to me quickly, engulfing me in a hug and we cried into each other's neck. I clung onto him tightly.

"I'm so sorry, baby...I'm so sorry." He cried into my hair.

"So am I." I whispered, clutching onto his neck and not daring to let go.

Luke

"I'm home!" I yelled as I shut the front door and bent down to put the bag down, being careful of my baby bump.

"Where's daddy?" I asked as I saw Nathan and Becky playing on the floor.

"He's in your bedroom, crying." Nathan spoke.

"Why is he crying?" I asked.

"He got a call, saying that Grandma Hemmings has gone to heaven." Becky spoke sweetly. My breath hitched.

"Stay here, you two." I muttered as I walked along to the bedroom. My heart broke as I heard cries and sniffles. I walked in to see Luke sitting on the bed, head in his hands. I walked in front of him.

"I heard what happened." I muttered. He didn't say anything, he just took my hips and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his head on my bump as he cried silently.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I whispered, gently running my hands through his hair.

"She died last night...she never got to meet Olivia." He choked, clutching onto me tightly.

"I know, baby. It's okay, it's okay." I soothed.

"I never even got to say goodbye." He cried, tightening his grip on me.

"Shh, baby, it's okay." I cooed, making him nod against my bump.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, a tear falling from my eye.

Michael

I knocked on Michael's door and waited for a response. After a minute, Mrs Clifford answered it, her eyes puffy.

"Hey, Mrs Clifford, is Michael home?" I asked.

"What?" she choked.

"Is Michael home?" I asked slowly.

"Oh dear, you haven't been told yet, have you?" she whispered. My smile faltered.

"I haven't been told what?" I muttered.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." she choked.

"Where's Michael?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry...he went out this morning for some groceries...the driver didn't stop..." she mumbled. I shook my head as tears started to fall from my eyes.

"No. Mrs Clifford, where is Michael?" I choked.

"Y/N, I'm sorry...the driver was drunk, he swerved onto the pavement where Michael was." She cried. My heart stopped as tears started to rapidly fall.

"No...he can't be dead...he can't be...he isn't." I insisted, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry." She choked before engulfing me in a hug. I clung onto her for dear life, crying into her hair.

"He was going to tell you that he loved you today." She admitted.

"It's okay. I know that he did. And I loved him." I cried into her shoulder.

Ashton

I rushed into the hospital where Ashton was. I ran up to the reception desk.

"Which room is Ashton Irwin in?" I demanded.

"Are you family?" the receptionist asked.

"I'm his girlfriend. Please, I need to know where he is." I spoke.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you see him unless you're family." She sighed.

"Please!" I yelled.

"Y/N." I turned around to see Ashton's mum stood there. I rushed to her and hugged her.

"Is he okay?" I asked as we rushed along to his room.

"He's alive, but his injuries were really bad. The doctors are saying that he probably won't walk again." She choked. Tears pricked my eyes as I sat beside him and his eyes slowly opened.

"Hey, baby girl." He whispered, weakly smiling.

"I'm so glad that you're okay." I sighed, joining our hands.

"I'm the only one." He croaked.

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly. He sighed.

"Lauren and Harry died in the crash. I was the only survivor, and by the sounds of it, I'm not going to have much of a life after this." He choked.

"Oh, my god, Ash. I'm so sorry." I whispered, gently rubbing the back of his hand.

"So am I." he sighed.

Calum

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I sighed, pulling my face away from my tear-soaked pillow. I sniffed and sat up. I pulled my legs up and rested my chin against my knees as I looked at the empty space that filled my bed. The empty space that Calum was lying in just a week ago. Another tear rolled down my cheek as I checked my phone. God, twenty messages and fifteen missed calls from the boys.

Luke: Please, Y/N. We all lost him too.

Michael: Talk to us, Y/N, it's not a good idea to face this alone.

Ashton: Y/N, we're seriously worried about you. Please, we miss him too, you're not alone.

I scoffed and shook my head before throwing my phone down onto my bed. How could they miss him like I did? Sure, they were his best friends, but I loved him. He loved me. He was inside of me. He was a part of me. He was sewn into my soul. I would look at myself and argue which parts were me and which were him. I couldn't tell. I shook my head as I grabbed my phone again. I scrolled through the messages, deleting them one by one. Suddenly, I stopped. My breath hitched as I saw it. The text from Calum. Sent to my phone an hour before he had died. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, hovering my finger over the delete button.

I shook my head and opened the text. Tears flooded from my eyes as I read the simple words. No. This couldn't be how he left me. It couldn't be. I read over and over the words.

"If you loved me, let me go."