Your wedding day (Michael)

I took a deep breath as my bridesmaids fixed my veil. I stood in front of the massive church doors.

"You ready, Y/N?" my dad asked.

"I'm about to marry the love of my life, of course I'm not ready." I chuckled, making him return it.

"Well, I'm about to give away my little girl, I'm just as ready as you are." He smiled, linking our arms together.

"Let's get you married." He smiled as the church doors opened and everyone stood up as the music started to play. We slowly walked down the aisle as I looked around at all of the smiling faces. Suddenly, I met eyes with Michael. He had the biggest smile on his face and I swear that I saw a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Hi." He mouthed at me.

"Hey." I mouthed back, smiling gently at him. We got to the altar and I hugged dad before turning to Michael.

"You look...amazing. I can't put into words how beautiful you are." He whispered.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I chuckled. He smiled at me as another tear rolled down his cheek.

"Don't cry, babe, it's not punk rock." I joked, gently wiping it away with my thumb.

"I can't believe that I get to marry you." He smiled.

"I've been thinking the same thing since the day that you proposed." I whispered. He smiled, leaning in and pressing a kiss against my cheek before we turned to the priest.