He's your teacher and you have a crush on him (Calum)

*Please note that Y/N is completely of age in this, so it's not dodgy or anything*

Calum

I walked into Mr Hood's class with Jess and smiled at him.

"Morning, sir." I smiled, batting my eyelids.

"Morning, girls. Get out your books, starter's on the board." He returned before continuing to write on the whiteboard. We took our seats and dug out our phones. I quickly typed a message out to Jess.

Y/N: Have you seen how fucking hot he looks today??

Jess: No, of course I haven't, I'm only sitting right next to you and getting the ideal view of his perfect ass.

Y/N: God, the things I'd do to him if he wasn't my teacher ;).

"Y/N, Jess, are you with us?" I continued to type out the message.

"Y/N." I continued to text.

"Y/N." I looked up and my eyes widened as Mr Hood was stood right in front of my desk.

"Is that a phone I see?" he asked.

"Erm...no, sir, it's...it's my calculator." I gulped.

"What use is a calculator in my English lesson?" he asked. I gulped again.

"Hand it over." He sighed, extending his flattened palm.

"But, sir-."

"Hand it over." He demanded. I sighed before placing my phone on the palm of his hand.

"Thank you." He nodded before looking at it.

"Care to tell me what you were texting about in my lesson?" he asked, looking at the messages. His eyes widened slightly.

"Oh. I see." He spoke.

"Have you seen how hot he looks today, I have the ideal view of his perfect ass, god, the things I'd do to him if he wasn't my teacher." He read out, causing the class to burst into laughter as he tried to stifle his own.

"Well, ladies, I must say that I'm flattered, but no more texting in my class. Understood?" he asked, looking between us. We nodded as we kept our gazes on the desk.

"Good. Now, back to Priestley's "An Inspector Calls"."