How he is when you're pregnant

Calum

I lay on the sofa, trying to take a nap. Suddenly, I felt my top being pushed up to reveal my pregnant stomach. I opened my eyes slightly to see Calum kneeling by the sofa, head by my bump.

"Hey, baby Hood." He whispered to the bump, placing a light kiss on my belly.

"We can't wait for you to get here. We've waited so long for you." He continued, placing kisses on my stomach every other word.

"We love you so much. We love you so, so much, and you're not even here yet, I can't imagine how much we're going to love you when you do get here." He spoke gently. I moved my hand up, gently running my fingers through Calum's hair as he turned to face me.

"And please don't hurt your mummy too much. She's doing an amazing job of keeping you safe, and it hurts her when you kick, so please be careful." He smiled at me. I returned it.

"There's only a few more months until you get here. So, please, stay safe, don't hurt your mummy, and be healthy." He chuckled, looking straight into my eyes.

"I'll talk to you later. I love you, baby Hood." He spoke, placing one more kiss on my stomach before standing up.

"Try to get some sleep, babe." He whispered, placing a kiss on my head and walking away.

Luke

I sighed as I carried another box of old toys into the nursery, looking around the half-painted walls and the half-built cot.

"I see that you're in between jobs." I chuckled as Luke and Ashton looked up at me.

"Hey, hey, what did I say about you carrying heavy things?" Luke asked as he quickly stood up and took the box from me.

"Luke, I can lift heavy things, I'm carrying a baby for fucks sake." I joked.

"Still, the baby isn't that heavy yet, you're only just showing." he chuckled. I sighed, placing my hands on my pregnant bump.

"So, how long do you think that it'll take to get everything painted and built?" I asked.

"Shouldn't take too long, maybe another week or two, a month at the most, we just hope that it'll be ready for when the baby arrives." Ashton smiled.

"No rush, she'll be in with us for the first few months away." I nodded.

"Oh, you already know the gender?" he asked.

"Yeah, we found out a couple of days ago." Luke spoke.

"Congrats, man." Ashton smiled, patting him on the back. He smiled before looking at me.

"Okay, I'm going to leave you guys to it, I'll bring some coffee in a bit." I smiled.

"Thanks, babe, don't strain yourself." Luke chuckled, kissing my head as he passed me.

Michael

I sat on the sofa, flicking through the channels as Michael gently tapped my legs that were over his lap.

"Do we have any ice cream?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"And do we have tomato sauce?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Yeah...why?" he chuckled.

"I want ice cream and tomato sauce." I huffed.

"What...like, together?" Michael grinned.

"Yup." I nodded, making him laugh.

"My god, how can you even be craving that?" he laughed.

"I don't know, the baby wants what it wants." I shrugged. He chuckled.