How he is with your teenage daughter

Calum

Calum and I sat on the sofa, watching some crappy night-time TV.

"Where's Olivia?" he asked suddenly.

"In her room, why?" I replied.

"Something's up." He spoke.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I don't know, something just feels different." He sighed. Suddenly, his eyes widened as he shot up from the sofa to reveal Olivia and Luke's son trying to sneak out of the house.

"What the fuck do you two think you're doing?" he scoffed. They just looked at each other.

"We...um...dad, please don't be mad." Olivia gulped.

"Why would I...are you two dating?!" he yelled.

"Yes, uncle Calum, we are." Luke's son answered nervously.

"Does your dad know that you're here?" Calum questioned.

"No, he doesn't." Luke's son gulped.

"Oh, okay, don't worry, I'll save you the trouble of telling him." Calum spat as he got out his phone.

"Okay, babe, calm down." I spoke as I went to stand next to him. He looked at me.

"You're okay with this?" he scoffed.

"Yeah, why not? She's fifteen, she can take care of herself, and he's a nice boy. Anyway, we could all see it from day one, they're a cute couple." I shrugged.

"Thanks, mum." Olivia smiled. Calum sighed.

"Fine, fine. But have her home by nine, and don't try anything." He warned.

"I won't, uncle Calum, thank you." He smiled as they left the house. Calum sighed as I placed my hand on his torso and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"She's gone." He muttered.

"Don't worry, baby, she'll always be your little girl." I smiled, kissing his jaw.

Luke

"Babe, can you get Beth's washing from her room, please?" I asked.

"Sure." Luke replied as he headed into her room. I sighed as I picked up several pieces of discarded clothing that were just lying around the house.

"Y/N..." Luke spoke slowly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What's this?" I looked up to see Luke looking disgusted, holding up one of Beth's bras at arms' length.

"That's a bra, dear, you've taken enough off of me to know what one is." I joked.

"Yeah, but why does my little girl have one?!" he scoffed.

"Because as much as I know that you hate the idea, she's fourteen now, she's a teenager, she needs bras." I chuckled.

"No, she doesn't!" he exclaimed.

"Are you really doing this?" I sighed.

"Just...give me the basket." He squirmed as he threw it into the washing basket.

"If this is how you are with our first daughter, I can't wait to see how you cope with Zoe." I joked.

"Don't you dare!"

Michael

"OH MY GOD, JUST...URGH!" Ellie screamed as I got in the house.

"El, we have neighbours, you know." Michael shouted back.