Smutty imagines

Luke (He proves that he isn't vanilla)

I sat on the sofa, talking to my best friend on the phone.

"So, how's your relationship with Luke going?" she asked.

"Really good, we're both so happy." I smiled to myself.

"How's the sex?" she questioned.

"Amy!" I gasped.

"What?! I want to know!" she laughed.

"Oh, my god, you're terrible." I returned.

"How's the sex, Y/N?" she chuckled. I shrugged to myself.

"It's okay, I guess." I chuckled.

"What, so he doesn't do the job?" she asked.

"No, he does, I don't know...he's just kind of...vanilla, I guess." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?" she questioned.

"I don't know. I mean, I love him and I love the way he makes me feel, but it's literally just, one of us gets turned on, virtually no foreplay, and then just sex. He doesn't seem to have any kinks or anything." I sighed.

"Oh, my god, Y/N, I asked what the sex was like, not whether he likes to tie you up." She joked.

"You asked, I answered." I chuckled. Suddenly, the phone was taken away from my ear. I turned around to see Luke looking at me, pressing "end call" on my phone. My eyes widened.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to know that you think I'm just vanilla." He spoke as he lifted me up and immediately pinned me against the wall, connecting his lips to my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showing you that I'm not vanilla." He spoke against my skin. Suddenly, he lifted me up.

"You're in for a wild night, baby." He smirked before carrying me to the bedroom.

Calum

Calum and I sat on the sofa, watching the football game. I gently trailed my hands over Calum's bare chest, tracing my fingertips over his tattoos. He cleared his throat, but I didn't take notice of it. I continued to gently run my fingertips over the raised skin that was darkened by ink. His breathing got heavier.

"You okay, babe?" I asked, looking at him.

"Um, yeah, I just..." his breath hitched as I continued to trace the tattoos. My lips curled into a smirk as I realised what was happening.

"I get it. You're getting horny because of my touch." I smirked as I put one leg over his lap so that I was straddling him.

"Only you." He chuckled as I started to grind my hips against his lap. He screwed his eyes shut as he let out a moan, throwing his head back.

"Y/N." he moaned as I started to kiss along his neck, biting and leaving a hickey every so often. I ground my hips down again.

"Stop fucking teasing me." He growled before crashing our lips together.

"Why? That's all the fun." I smirked as he started to kiss my neck.

"You're such a fucking tease." He chuckled as he picked me up and lay me down on the sofa.

"Now, let's have some real fun." He smirked before pulling my shirt over my head and attacking my neck again.

Luke