He helps you get over your breakup (Calum and Luke)

Calum

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I read over the break-up text that my now-ex-boyfriend had sent me just ten minutes ago. I gripped my pillow as my door opened.

"Mum, pleaser just leave me alone." I mumbled.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." I looked up to see Calum looking at me sympathetically. I gave him a small smile before dropping the pillow and standing from my bed. I walked up to him and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck, prompting him to rest his hands on my lower back.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl." He sighed into my hair. I shook my head.

"It was my fault anyway." I mumbled. I felt his body stiffen at my words.

"What do you mean?" he asked, pulling away slightly but still holding me. I shrugged.

"I just drove him away by being so clingy and dependent on him, and he was way too good for me-."

"Okay, I'm going to stop you there." He mumbled, taking my face. I looked up at him through watery eyes.

"I'm not sure why he ended it, but it wasn't your fault. You are an amazing, beautiful, kind girl, and he quite frankly didn't deserve you." He mumbled, looking into my eyes. I smiled gently at him.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Okay." I nodded. He returned it before raising his hand and gently wiping the tears away with his thumb. I chuckled at his gesture before walking back to my bed and sitting down.

"Come on, let's have some best friend time to help you forget about him." He smiled, sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I like the sound of that." I returned before resting my head in the crook of his neck.

Luke

I sat on my bed, tears rolling down my cheeks as I read the breakup text that my now ex-boyfriend had sent me a few minutes ago. I closed the app and clicked on the phone button. I scrolled through the list of names that I had in my phone. Suddenly, my finger stopped on a particular name: Luke. I sighed. Calling my crush after being dumped wasn't the best idea, but he was the only person I could think of. I sighed before pressing call and putting the phone to my ear. After a moment, he picked up.

"Hello?" he spoke.

"It's me." I gulped.

"Oh, hey, you okay, baby girl?" he asked.

"Not really." I sighed.

"What happened, Y/N?" he asked. I sighed again.

"He ended it." I choked. There was a pause.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. He was an ass anyway." He muttered.

"Can you come over?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll be round soon." He sighed.

I lay on Luke, with my head on his chest as he gently ran his hands through my hair.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." he sighed.

"It's okay. I'm not even sure why I was with him." I admitted.

"He still didn't deserve you." He spoke, making me smile at him. He looked at me gently.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing." He returned it before gently leaning down and pressing our lips together. I returned it as his fingers hooked under my chin, gently holding up my face. I broke the kiss and just looked at him.

"Will you be mine, princess?" he asked.

"I always was." I whispered. He smiled before placing a kiss on my head.