He saves your child's life (Calum and Luke)

*Trigger warning: these imagines contain children almost dying, so if you're triggered by child deaths or extra sensitive to them, please don't read these imagines*

Calum

Calum and I lay next to each other on the beach as Ava and Josh played in the sand.

"Daddy, can we go in the sea?" Josh asked.

"Okay, but look after your little sister." Calum nodded. Josh returned it before taking Ava's hand and running towards the sea with her. Calum looked at me before rolling onto his side and propping himself up on his elbow.

"Maybe now that the kids are gone, we could have some fun." He smirked.

"Babe, we're in public, in the middle of a very crowded beach, with our children fifty feet away." I laughed.

"So?" he chuckled as he leant down and kissed my neck, making me giggle.

"Daddy!" Calum looked up and my eyebrows furrowed as Josh stood there. Without Ava.

"Josh, where's Ava?" Calum asked slowly as he sat up.

"We were in the sea and she let go of my hand and she went under the water and she hasn't come back up." He cried, tears rolling down his cheeks. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I choked as Calum shot up and started to sprint towards the sea.

"Someone, help! My daughter! Please!" I screamed, making everyone gasp and murmur as Calum dove into the water, joined by a couple of other people.

"Mummy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let go." Josh cried.

"It's okay, buddy, because daddy is going to find Ava, and she's going to be just fine." I nodded, tears leaving my eyes as I forced a smile onto my face.

"Y/N!" I looked up and my eyes widened as Calum emerged from the ocean, Ava's limp body in his arms as he rushed to the beach.

"Come on, baby, wake up." Calum mumbled as he put her down onto the sand in front of me, making me crouch down next to him.

"Come on, Ava, come on." Calum spoke again before pinching her nose and putting his mouth against hers, blowing air into her lungs. More tears left my eyes as she stayed unconscious.

"Come on, baby, wake up, please." I choked as Calum gave her CPR again. My eyes widened as she sat up and coughed, water leaving her mouth as she opened her eyes.

"Oh my god." Calum mumbled, sighing in relief as we wrapped our arms around her.

"We're so glad you're okay, babe." I sighed, hugging her tightly.

"Right, new rule, for the rest of the day, you two don't go into the sea unless mummy or I are with you, okay?" Calum spoke, gently ruffling Josh's hair.

"Okay, daddy." Josh nodded. Calum sighed and looked at me before pulling me and the kids into his body.

Luke

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around as I smelled burning.

"Luke." I mumbled, gently nudging my husband's arm.

"Hmm." He mumbled in his sleep.

"Luke, wake up." I spoke again. His eyes opened and his eyebrows immediately furrowed.

"Do you smell that?" I asked.

"Burning? Yeah." He nodded before looking to our shut bedroom door. His eyes widened as he saw the soft glow.

"Oh my god, the house is on fire!" he yelled as he immediately shot up and to the door. He opened it and my eyes widened as smoke flooded into the room, making us cough.

"Wake Alex up, I'll get Petunia and Lori." He spoke before rushing into the rest of the house. I rushed into Alex's room and turned the light on before grabbing a blanket.

"Mummy?" Alex groaned.

"Babe, wake up, we need to leave now, the house is on fire." I gulped as I sat him up and wrapped the blanket around his small body.

"What?" he choked, looking at me.

"It's going to be okay, but we need to go, now." I nodded as I picked him up and rushed out. I ran out of the house to see fire engines pulling up to the house and firefighters rushing out. I turned around as I heard a bark but my eyes widened as just Luke and Petunia ran out.

"Where's Lori?" I asked. Luke's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, I thought you got her." He gulped. I choked and shook my head, putting a hand over my mouth.

"Look after Alex." Luke nodded before running back in.

"Luke! No!" I screamed.

I paced the pavement in front of the house, gently cradling Alex in my arms. It had been what felt like hours since Luke had run back into our burning home to get Lori, and neither of them had come back out. I closed my eyes, allowing tears to roll down my face as I started to realise that I may have just lost my husband and daughter. Suddenly, Petunia barked. I looked at the house and my eyes widened as Luke ran out, coughing as Lori lay in his arms, also coughing.

"Oh my god." I choked as I put Alex down and immediately hugged them.

"You silly man." I cried into Luke's neck, making him and Lori hug me.

"I'm sorry that I scared you, I just couldn't leave our daughter in there." He mumbled as Alex attached himself to Luke's legs.

"No, I love you for it, I just, I was terrified that I'd lost you both." I choked.

"Hey, you'll never lose any of us." He promised, holding my face. I nodded, more tears rolling down my face as I kissed him before letting him pull me, the kids and Petunia into a hug.