Your first kiss

Calum

The rain poured down as Calum and I raced down the street. I was winning our mini race and I was laughing because of it, as was Calum. I turned around to see that he was slowly gaining on me.

"No!" I laughed as his arms wrapped around my waist and held me in the air, spinning us both around.

"Calum!" I laughed.

"You want down?" he chuckled.

"Yes please." I smiled. He put me down, both of us still laughing at our game. He turned me around in his arms so that I was facing him. We just stared at each other for a moment.

"You're so beautiful." He muttered, even though my blouse was stuck to my skin and my hair was in wet clumps because of the rain. He looked down at my lips.

"Go on." I encouraged. Slowly, he leant down and pressed his lips against mine. I returned it quickly, hanging my arms over his shoulders as he held my hips. He reluctantly broke the kiss after a moment but touched our foreheads.

"I remembered that you wanted your first kiss to be in the rain, so I thought I had nothing to lose." He whispered to me. I smiled at him before kissing him again.

Luke

"There you go." Luke smiled as he handed me the stuffed penguin that he had just won at the ring toss.

"But you love penguins." I stated.

"I love you more." He smiled.

"Aw, thanks baby." I chuckled.

"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel." He spoke, grabbing my hand and running into the queue. It wasn't long before we were being buckled into the small cart and it started to move up. It stopped at the top of the wheel, giving us a perfect view of the rest of the fair and the mountains beyond.

"The view from here is so beautiful." I sighed in bliss.

"Not as beautiful as the view that I get." Luke spoke. I turned my head to see him looking into my eyes. I looked down as a blush crept over my cheeks. He gently hooked a finger under my chin, making me look at him. Slowly, he pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into it quickly as I placed my hand gently on his cheek, bringing him slightly closer. I broke the kiss after a moment, needing to get more air. We smiled at each other.

"Was that an okay first kiss?" he asked quietly.

"The best." I smiled before kissing him again.

Michael

"Did you see the look on her face, though?" Michael laughed as we walked up the steps to my porch.

"Oh, my god, yes!" I laughed as we stood there, looking at each other.

"So...did you have a good time?" Michael asked quietly.

"Of course I did. But to be honest, we could have a date where we watch movies in sweats and it would still be amazing, as long as it was with you." I admitted. He looked down as a blush crept over his cheeks.

"I'm going to try something...but don't freak out." He spoke. I looked at him in confusion.

"Why would I freak-." I was cut off by Michael's lips on mine. I immediately kissed back, putting my arms over his shoulders as his hands found my waist.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was the right time." He muttered against my lips.

"It was the right time. I was going to kiss you." I chuckled, making him laugh.