He's not famous

Calum

I walked into the garage and looked around for Calum. He had the late shift tonight, so I had decided to surprise him. I smiled as I eventually saw him. He was bent over the opened hood of a car, twiddling something and fixing the exhaust. I wrapped my arms around his waist, making him jump slightly.

"Oh, hey, baby, what are you doing here?" he smiled as he turned around and kissed me.

"Luke told me that you'd been given the late shift, so I decided to surprise you." I spoke. His smile widened.

"That's so sweet." He spoke. I sighed as I started to notice his grubby appearance. His blue jumpsuit was smeared with oil, with the zip down to reveal a white vest top that was just as grubby, with oil smears on his face to complete the look.

"Wow. You really need to learn to be cleaner." I chuckled.

"Nah, I'm working around cars all day, there wouldn't be any point." He smirked as he reached out a hand to curl around my waist, but I backed away.

"Uh, uh, car boy, you ain't touching me with those grimy hands." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" he smirked before rushing towards me. I squealed as his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close, my body landing against his jumpsuit.

"This is a new top, I might just kill you." I laughed.

"Nah, you love me too much for that." He smiled.

"True." I agreed. His smile widened as he pressed our lips together again.

Luke

I walked along the school corridors, heading towards Luke's class. It was nearly the end of the day, so the kids would be getting ready to go. I got to the room and welcomed the usual sight of Luke helping the five-year-olds clean up and get their things ready as they ran about and squealed at random things. Luke spotted me and smiled before standing up and heading over to me.

"Hey, babe." He greeted, pecking my lips.

"Hey. How was your day?" I asked.

"Stressful." He chuckled.

"Yeah, well, you're the one who wanted to teach reception." I smiled as a little boy walked up to us and looked up at me.

"Mr Hemmings, who's this?" he asked in a small voice.

"This is my wife, Marcus." He smiled down at him.

"She's very pretty." He spoke.

"She is, isn't she?" Luke agreed, smiling at me.

"Well, thank you very much Marcus. You're very handsome." I chuckled, gently ruffling his hair. He smiled again before walking off.

"Well, that was adorable." I giggled as Luke put his arms around my waist.

"Yeah. These kids are great." He nodded.

"Have you ever thought about us having kids?" I asked. He looked at me.

"All the time." He admitted. I smiled at his answer.

"Good. Because I think that now may be the right time." I spoke.

"I'm all for staring a family with you." He smiled before kissing my cheek.

Michael

I closed my book as I heard the front door slam.

"Fuck!" Michael yelled. I sighed as I followed his curses into the kitchen, where he was grabbing a beer from the fridge.