He finds your fan account

Luke

Luke's P.O.V

Luke opened his laptop and logged in. He sighed as he logged into Twitter and clicked onto @Y/N's account. He smiled at her recent posts, everything from imagines about Luke and the boys, to lyric edits. He chuckled at the different photos that she had posted. Suddenly, he scrolled to a picture of him with a fan, with the caption "I can't believe I finally got to meet him! I'm so happy!" Luke's eyes widened.

"Ashton, come here!" he yelled.

"What's up?" Ashton asked as he walked in.

"You know that cute girl that was at the meet-and-greet yesterday?" Luke asked, making Ashton nod.

"That's Y/N!" he laughed.

"Is that the girl whose Twitter account you've been stalking?" he chuckled. Luke looked back at the screen.

"...No." he muttered.

"Uh huh." Ashton grinned before leaving the room. Suddenly, an idea popped into Luke's head. He smiled as he started to type.

Y/N's P.O.V

"No fucking way." I giggled to myself. I had been scrolling through Twitter and had stumbled across Luke Hemmings' latest post, the photo of him and I at the meet-and-greet with the caption "5sos fam, help me find this girl!" I smiled at how many retweets it had received. Suddenly, another tweet popped up. 

@Luke5sos tweeted: I found her! Thank you, 5sos fam! 

My eyes widened as my screen lit up with a message. 

@Luke5sos messaged you: Hey :).

Calum

I yawned as I walked into the bedroom to see Calum sat on his phone.

"He bit his lip as he looked at her exposed body." He read. My eyebrows furrowed as I recognised what he was reading, but I wasn't sure how.

"He crawled onto the bed, kissing up her skin as he went." He continued to read.

"What the hell are you reading?" I chuckled.

"Oh, you know, a fanfic written about me, by a certain fan account called "a fangirl called Y/N"." he spoke. My eyes widened and I looked at him. He bit his lip and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Give me that phone." I spoke as I rushed to the bed.

"No!" he laughed, shooting up and dodging me.

"Calum, this isn't funny." I groaned as I chased after him.

"Babe, I love you, but it's hilarious. You're very good at writing detailed smut." He laughed.

"Oh my god, Calum!" I squealed. I laughed as he tripped and fell to the floor. I put a leg over him so that I was straddling his waist and pinned his arms above my head.

"Ow, baby girl." He smiled.

"That's what you get when you read smut." I tutted. He chuckled before giving me the phone.

"Thank you." I sighed as I got off of him. He stood up.

"By the way, I didn't know that you liked being tied up-."

"Fuck off!" I laughed. He returned it before running out of the room.

Luke