You go to Disneyland

Calum

Calum and I stood in the line for one of the rides at Disneyland.

"Baby, if this line doesn't start moving soon, we're going to have to leave it." He sighed.

"It's four thirty, we've got time." I chuckled.

"Yeah, but we've still got to eat, and I want to see the fireworks in front of the castle tonight." He whined. I turned to him.

"Why are you so keen to see the fireworks?" I asked. He paused.

"I just...they remind me of you." He sighed.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"They're beautiful, just like you." He smiled. I returned it.

"God, you're such a dork." I chuckled as I kissed him. A few hours later, we were stood in front of the castle, waiting for the fireworks to start. Suddenly, the sky burst into colour as they set off.

"They're so pretty." I sighed as I stared up at them. I looked around.

"Calum?" I asked. My eyes widened as I saw him down on one knee with a beautiful ring in his hand.

"Oh my god." I muttered.

"Y/N, I've been planning this since you said that you'd never been to Disneyland. I love you so much. So, will you marry me?" he asked.

"Oh my-yes!" I laughed. He returned it before standing up and putting the ring on my finger before kissing me.

Luke

Luke and I walked through the buzzing streets of Disneyland, Melissa clutching his hand as she looked for the princesses and princes.

"Daddy, where is Cinderella?" she huffed.

"I don't know, sweetheart, but we'll find her." He promised as we continued to walk.

"I can't believe that you've never been to Disneyland before now." He chuckled, looking down at me.

"I don't know, babe, my parents just never took me." I shrugged.

"Yeah, but it took you thirty years, a marriage and a kid to get you here." He chuckled.

"I know, I grew up with no fun." I laughed. He returned it as Melissa ran ahead.

"Hey, M, don't run off, come back!" Luke called after her.

"But it's Cinderella!" she squealed as she ran into the woman's arms.

"Let me get a photo." I smiled as I crouched down and took a photo.

"She looks so happy." Luke smiled.

"I know." I returned it.

"You have a beautiful daughter." The actress playing Cinderella spoke.

"Thank you, she looks like her mum." Luke smiled at me.

"Shut up." I chuckled as Melissa climbed back into Luke's arms.

Michael

"How about this?" Michael asked as he held up a pair of Mickey Mouse ears and a pair of Minnie Mouse ears.

"Ew, no, I don't want to be one of those couples." I groaned.

"Aw, but they're so cute." He smiled.

"And you can get them anywhere. Get something that's unique to Disneyland." I chuckled.

"Fine." He sighed as he put them back.

"I love this place." He spoke.

"Yeah. I'll never get tired of it." I responded.

"How many times have you been here?" Michael asked. I shrugged.

"Three times." I spoke. His eyes widened.

"What about you?" I asked.

"This is my first time." He admitted.

"Really? How come?" I chuckled.

"Well, travelling so far just for a couple days in a theme park with one kid seemed too much hassle for my parents." He nodded.

"Aww. Well, don't worry, Mikey, we can have more than one kid and then we can come back." I chuckled.

"Agreed." He smiled.

Ashton

"Okay, everyone off the bus." My teacher yelled as we got to the sign reading "Disneyland".

"Come on, babe." Ashton smiled, taking my hand and standing up.

"I can't believe we got a school trip to Disneyland." I chuckled as we started to walk through the park.

"I know, right? It's awesome." He smiled.

"Wow, it's so pretty." I sighed in bliss.

"Why are you acting like you've never been before?" he asked.

"Because I haven't." I replied. His eyes widened.

"You're seventeen, Y/N, how have you never been to Disneyland before?" he laughed.

"My parents just never took me." I shrugged.

"That's okay. It'll only make what I'm about to do even more special." He smiled as he pulled me close.

"What are you doing, Ash?" I chuckled.

"I thought that we could have our first kiss at the most magical place on Earth." He muttered.

"Go on, then." I encouraged. He smiled before leaning down and pressing our lips together. I returned it quickly. After a moment. He broke the kiss.

"Was that okay?" he asked.

"It was as magical as the place we're at." I giggled. He smiled before kissing me again.