He's your best friend and he asks you out by song (Michael)

Michael

I opened my eyes as I heard my phone buzz. I groaned as I clicked the home button but the feeling of "I'm going to fucking kill whoever is texting me" soon disappeared as I saw who it was from.

Mike: Am picking you up in ten :).

I smiled as I stood up and quickly threw my clothes on before grabbing my bag. I ran out and smiled at Michael's car pulling up.

"Get in, loser." He chuckled. I smiled as I climbed in and shut the door. He put his foot on the gas and we sped off.

"Y/N, do me a favour and dig out a CD from the glove compartment." He spoke.

"Which one?" I asked, clicking it open.

"There's one labelled "Y/N's songs"." He said. I smiled at him.

"Songs for me?" I asked.

"Sort of. Songs that remind me of you when I'm away." He smiled.

"Aww, Mikey." I chuckled as I dug out the CD and took it out. I pushed it into the radio and pressed play as I read what was on it. I looked at Michael.

"Why these songs?" I asked, making him shrug.

"They remind me of you." He smiled.

"But they're all about loving your best friend, or about asking them out-." I stopped as I realised.

"She's got it." He chuckled slightly. I looked at him.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Completely." He nodded.

"How long?" I questioned. He paused as he thought about his answer.

"I'd say...about two years." He admitted. My eyes widened.

"Why did you not tell me for so long?" I gasped.

"I was afraid that you'd turn me down." He sighed. I returned it.

"Would you still like to go out with me?" I asked quietly, slightly afraid of what the answer was going to be. He looked at me.

"Of course I would. I love you, don't I?" he chuckled, making me smile.

"Then, yes. I'll go out with you." I smiled. He returned it before pressing a kiss to my cheek.