He defends you from your ex

Calum

I walked through the school corridors, clutching my books tightly against my chest. Suddenly, I was shoved against the lockers as my books scattered across the floor.

"Hey, babe." Charlie whispered in my ear.

"I'm not your babe, Charlie." I spat, squirming in his grip.

"Of course, you are, sweetheart." He chuckled.

"I broke up with your sorry ass, remember?" I hissed at him.

"No, I don't recall that happening." He mocked.

"Look, Charlie, just leave me alone, we're not going out anymore and to be honest, I regret dating you in the first place." I hissed, making his expression turn angry.

"How dare you, I'm going to make you pay for that-."

"I'm going to give you half a second to get your slimy hands off of my girlfriend." I whipped my head around to see Calum standing there.

"You're dating Hood now? Wow, your standards are low-."

"Piss off, Charlie." Calum spat as he ripped Charlie off of me and threw him to the floor.

"If you pull a stunt like that on Y/N again, I will find you and I'll break you." He threatened before looping his arm over my shoulder.

"Thanks." I muttered as we started to walk away.

"Anything for my girl." He smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

Luke

Luke and I walked hand in hand through the shopping centre, trying to decide where to eat.

"How about Panda Express?" Luke suggested.

"As much as I know that you would love me to be, I'm not Michael." I chuckled, but soon stopped as I saw my ex approaching us.

"Luke-."

"I know, I see him." He spoke calmly.

"Hey baby girl. It's been a while." He smirked.

"Don't call me that." I spat.

"I can call whatever the hell I want." He chuckled at us.

"No, you can't." Luke spoke as he stood in front of me.

"Aww, your little boyfriend is defending you! How cute!" he laughed, trying to undermine Luke and intimidate him, even though Luke was a good few inches taller.

"Look, we don't want any trouble, so I'm going to give you one more chance to walk away." Luke replied. My ex scoffed at us.

"Whatever. Your loss, baby, your loss." He sneered as he walked away.

"You alright, babe?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, thanks for defending me." I sighed, making him smile as he kissed me.

Michael

Michael and I were sat on the sofa when the doorbell rang. I stood up.

"That'll be the pizza." I smiled as I went to open it. But as soon as I swung the door open, I wished that I had left it shut.

"Hey sweet cheeks. Did you miss me?" Stephen smirked.

"Leave." I spat, making him laugh.

"You're more hostile than I remember." He chuckled.

"Being cheated on does that to a person." I snapped.

"Whatever, baby. Let me in, would you?" he asked, making me stop him.