It's his birthday

Ashton

I opened my eyes and looked around. I looked at Ashton to see that he was still asleep.

"Happy birthday." I whispered before leaning in and kissing his cheek. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

"Oh, no you don't." Ashton chuckled tiredly as he took my hand and pulled me back against his chest.

"Morning, birthday boy." I smiled. He returned it.

"Thanks, baby girl. Jesus, I feel old." He chuckled.

"You feel old? You're only twenty-two, how do you think I feel?" I laughed.

"You're only twenty-three, babe." He smiled before just staring at me.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"How lucky I am to spend my birthday with my beautiful girlfriend." He spoke softly. I smiled before leaning down and pressing our lips together, which he quickly returned.

"We have to get up soon, the boys and I have planned something for you, but first, here." I spoke, handing him a wrapped box.

"Aww, baby." He smiled as he sat up and started to unwrap it.

"No fucking way." He grinned as he unwrapped the drum sticks.

"How did you know?" he smiled.

"I was slightly stumped about what to get you, so I asked Calum, and he said that you'd been wanting those for a while." I shrugged.

"Thank you so much." He smiled before kissing me again.

"Happy birthday, Ash." I returned.

Michael

"Happy birthday to you." I sang gently as I put one leg over Michael's body, straddling his back.

"Happy birthday to you." I continued, gently kissing his neck and cheek.

"Happy birthday dear Mikey." I smiled as his lips curled into a smirk.

"Happy birthday to you." I finished. He opened his eyes and rolled over underneath me so that he was facing me.

"Is it my birthday?" he chuckled. I returned it before leaning down and pressing our lips together. He eagerly returned it as his hands found my thighs. I broke the kiss but kept my lips hovering over his.

"Happy birthday, babe." I whispered.

"Thank you." He smiled, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Come on, we have a party to get ready for." I smiled as I climbed off of him.

The party was in full swing and everyone was having fun, either dancing with a plastic cup of alcohol in their hands or straddling some stranger's lap and sticking their tongues down each other's throats. I danced with Michael, laughing and smiling at him. Suddenly, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" I yelled over the music. He shook his head before gently taking my hand and walking me off the dance floor to a quieter area.

"I've just realised that you haven't given me a present yet." He chuckled slightly. I smirked and bit my lip as I leant up and pressed my lips to his ear.

"You have to wait until later. Why do you think I bought that new lingerie?" I teased. I pulled away to see Michael smirking at me.

"Oh, babe. I'm so going to fucking take you." He smirked. I returned it before starting to walk away, swinging my hips a little more than I usually would.