He defends you from bullies (Calum)

Calum

I walked along the corridor, clutching my books close to my chest. Suddenly, they fell to the ground as Rick smacked them out of my hand.

"What-." I started to panic as one of his friends ripped my bag off of my back and held my arms.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I spat as I struggled against his friends.

"Business, sweetheart." He chuckled before sending a punch to my stomach. I doubled over in pain but his friends quickly pulled me back up.

"Why are you doing this?" I snapped as I looked at him.

"Your little boyfriend, Hood, pissed me off. I can't get to him directly, so I'm hitting his one weakness." he smirked, hooking a finger under my chin.

"That's you, sweetheart." He chuckled.

"He's not my boyfriend." I spat.

"Oh, really? Because he sure acts like he is." Rick laughed as he punched my stomach again, quickly knocking the air from my lungs. I doubled over again as I gasped for breath.

"She's right, she's not my girlfriend." I looked up to see Calum standing there with his fists clenched. This isn't good, I thought.

"But you're also right. She is my only weakness, which is why I'm giving you exactly half a second to get the fuck away from her." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"That's not going to happen." Rick smirked.

"I had a feeling that you would say that." Calum shrugged before punching him in the jaw and making him fall down. His friends quickly went to help, dropping me on the floor. I soon felt a pair of arms lift me up.

"You okay, baby girl?" Calum asked softly, gently holding my face.

"I am now that you're here." I smiled, making him return it.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." He spoke before carrying me to his car.