He invites you to his football game (Calum)

Calum

I stood at my locker, sorting through my assignments and trying to get it at least a bit tidier than it was. I sighed as I heard the football team enter the school, yelling and hollering. I looked over and saw them, spotting Luke, Michael and Ashton, as well as the head of the team, Calum. I bit my lip slightly as I watched them laughing. Calum spotted me and his grin disappeared into an adoring smile. He spoke to the boys and they looked at me, grins spreading across their faces.

"Go get her, mate." Luke laughed, patting him on the back. Calum chuckled slightly before walking towards me.

"Hey." He smiled slightly.

"Hey, Cal." I returned.

"So, er, there's a game on this Friday...and, um, I was wondering if you'd come." He gulped. I frowned at him.

"Calum, you know I'm not one for football games." I sighed.

"I know, but...I don't know, I seem to play better when you're in the crowd." He admitted, looking down as a blush crept over his cheeks.

"You do?" I smiled slightly. He looked at me and nodded.

"So, er, what do you say?" he asked hopefully. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay. I'll come to the game." I agreed. He smiled before leaning down and pecking my cheek.

"Thank you. So much." He smiled before going back to his friends.