He bullies you but then you become friends (Luke)

*Please note that this imagine is NOT excusing or justifying bullying, there is no reason to bully someone*

Luke

I walked through the school, cautiously watching around me. Suddenly, I was grabbed and shoved out of the school doors and into the small alley by the school before being shoved against the wall.

"Hey, Y/N." Luke smirked at me as he pinned my arms above my head.

"Get off of me, Luke." I spat, trying to get out of his grip but failing.

"Nah, I think I'm comfortable like this." He grinned.

"Why do you do this?" I hissed. He smirked, taking both of my wrists in one hand as he lifted my chin with his finger.

"Aw, sweetheart, because I can." He cooed. I just stared at him, not being able to move. Suddenly, he punched me in the stomach, making me bend over and fall to the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" he laughed as he kicked me again, winding me. He bent down and lifted my chin again.

"Until tomorrow, sweetheart." He smirked, placing a kiss on my cheek before laughing and walking away.

A few hours later, I was still lying there. I tried to get up but collapsed under my weight. I closed my eyes as I heard someone approach me.

"Oh, shit." Luke muttered as he bent down next to me, making me flinch away from him.

"No, I'm not going to hurt you anymore, I promise." He smiled as he gently took me in his arms and picked me up bridal style. He rushed me to his car and put me inside before driving to his house. He gently carried me in and took me to his bedroom, putting me on his bed.

"Why...why are you helping me? You're the one who did this." I muttered.

"I know, and I regret it. I didn't think that I hurt you that bad." He smiled sheepishly. I scoffed and flipped him off.

"I'm sorry. Just, please give me another chance." He begged.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Because I actually really like you and I don't know why I beat you up. Just, please." He spoke, making me sigh.

"Fine. But you touch me in a negative way again, I'll kick you in the balls." I promised.

"Deal." He chuckled.

5sos imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें