You break up but then get back together

Calum

"I'm fucking done, Calum." I spat.

"What do you mean, you're done?" he scoffed.

"I'm done. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it." I shrugged.

"You can't do this." He hissed.

"Why not?! I'm so sick of this routine that we seem to have going." I snapped.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" he scoffed.

"The routine where you go on tour for two months, and only text me a couple times, then you get back, you stick to me like glue for the first two days, and then you act like I'm not there for the rest, and then you go away again. I'm fucking sick of it." I spat. His eyes widened as he realised how serious I was.

"Please don't do this." He muttered.

"I have to. Goodbye, Calum." I spoke.

"Y/N, please-." I shut the door and let the tears fall.

It had been a week since I'd broken up with Calum and boy was I regretting it. But he couldn't know that. I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears as I stood up to answer it. I opened it and my stomach jumped.

"Hey." Calum spoke quietly. I looked at him and saw that his state was as bad as mine. His eyes were red and puffy, his clothes were creased and his hair was sticking out everywhere.

"Why are you here?" I sniffed.

"I miss you." He admitted. I sighed, looking down.

"Calum, don't-."

"Look, I know that you miss me too, but I also know that you're too fucking proud to admit it. So, I thought that I would." He spoke. I looked up at him.

"Please, just give me another chance. I've already arranged for you to come on tour with us, if you take me back, that is." He muttered. Before I knew what I was doing, I took his face in my hands and pressed our lips together, causing his hands to grip my hips.

"Okay. I'll take you back." I whispered. He sighed in relief before tightly hugging me.

Luke

"I can't believe that you cheated!" I shouted at Luke.

"I'm not sure where you got that from, but it's bullshit!" he exclaimed.

"Really?! Because I've seen several pictures of you and some girl in your hotel room. Luke, how could you?" I choked.

"I haven't, Y/N, I promise." He spoke, rushing forward and taking my hand.

"Don't touch me." I scoffed, pulling it out of his grip.

"Y/N..."

"You can get your stuff in the morning." I spoke. His eyes widened.

"What?" he choked.

"We're done." I decided, pushing him towards the front door.

"Baby, wait-."

"Goodbye, Luke."

I sat on the sofa, crying to myself when the doorbell rang. I opened it and sighed as I saw Michael and Luke standing on my doorstep, Luke looking as bad as I felt.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"He's telling the truth." Michael spoke.

"What?" I scoffed.

"You're right, there was a girl in his room. Well, our room. But the truth is that I brought her back, not Luke." Michael admitted. My eyes widened as I turned to Luke.

"Is this true?" I whispered.

"I tried to tell you." He sighed. I returned it as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms closing around my waist.

"I'm so sorry. Will you take me back?" I choked.

"Of course, babe." He whispered, gently placing a kiss on my neck.

Michael

"I can't do it anymore." I muttered as I stood in front of Michael.

"Do what?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"This. I'm sorry, Michael, but your fans hate me with all of their beings. I'm no longer just getting the occasional "you're not good enough for Michael", it's now full-blown death threats." I sighed, making his eyes widen.

"Babe, I'll do something about it, I promise, just don't leave me." He begged.

"No. I'm sorry, I've heard that promise too many times. I'm done." I declared, making him shake his head.

"Goodbye, Michael." I choked as I opened his front door.

"No, Y/N, wait-." I shut the door.

It had been a couple of days since Michael and I had broken up. Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

@Michael5sos tweeted: Wow. Thanks, guys. Thanks to you, my girlfriend left me. She was sick of all of the hate that she got for being with me. So, yeah. Thanks. I'm going to be taking a break for a bit to try and fix this. I'm disappointed in you guys. Goodbye.

A tear left my eye as I read the tweet. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Michael stood there.

"I know that it's probably too late, but I did something about it." He spoke.

"I'm sorry about everything, they won't be bugging you anymore-." I cut him off by pressing our lips together. He quickly returned it.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"So am I." he whispered.

Ashton

"I'm pregnant." I smiled. Ashton's eyes widened.

"You're what?" he gulped.

"I'm pregnant." I repeated.

"You...you can't be." He stuttered, making my smile falter.

"What do you mean?" I scoffed.

"Y/N, we're not ready for a baby, I'm not ready for a baby-."

"Wait, Ash, what are you saying?" I asked quietly.

"I'm saying that I don't want this baby." He muttered. My eyes widened.

"How can you say that?! This is our child, Ashton, they're going to be a unique being, and you're saying that you don't want it?" I choked.

"I'm sorry, baby, I just-."

"Don't." I scoffed as I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

"Wait, Y/N, where are you going?" he asked.

"Anywhere that's away from you." I nodded before slamming the door shut. A few hours later, I was at my best friend's house when the doorbell rang. My best friend went to answer it and a moment later, I heard yelling.

"Just let me talk to her!" my eyes widened as I realised that it was Ashton.

"No way! She's carrying your child and you say you don't want it." My best friend spat.

"I made a mistake, which is why I need to talk to her!"

"You'll talk to her over my dead body-."

"It's okay." I cut in, causing them both to look at me.

"Y/N." Ashton smiled gently.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I came to say that I'm sorry, and I was wrong. I thought about it and I really want this baby." He admitted.

"You're not just saying this so that I'll take you back?" I asked.

"No, of course not! I love you and our baby, Y/N." he smiled.

"Okay." I returned as he gently kissed me.