27. DRAGONS

| CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN |

DRAGONS.

"DRAGONS."

HAZEL CHOCKED ON HER buttered toast as she heard a voice behind her. Even the Weasley twins and Lee stopped chatting away as they all turned to face Harry Potter. 

Hazel raised her eyebrow as she watched the younger boy fiddle nervously with his fingers, "What?" Hazel asked.

"Dragons," Harry repeated in a whisper, "That's the first task. They've got one each for us, we're going to have to fight it."

Hazel's eyes widened as her breath hitched in her throat, "W-What? Are-are you sure?"

Harry nodded, "Positive."

"Shit," The brunette muttered as she ran a hand through her hair, "Thanks, Harry, really, I appreciate it."

Harry smiled politely at the older teen, "No worries," He gave her nod before finally walking away from the older group of teens.

Hazel turned back around, her eyes were still as wide as when Harry told her as she stared at her breakfast, suddenly loosing her appetite. She had never even seen a real dragon before, let alone went up against one. It seemed barbaric.

George was as shocked as the brunette; where as Lee and Fred seemed to be excited about the concept of fighting dragons. The ginger haired boy stared at Hazel, his eyes boring into the side of her face. He wasn't even going to deny it; he was extremely worried, scrap that, he was terrified for her. 

His heart was hurting. It felt like someone had reached deep into his chest and was just squeezing it. He seemed to loose his appetite just as quick as the brunette had. 

Hazel finally glanced up, her eyes immediately locked on George's as they shared a worried glance. Somehow, simply looking into George's eyes seemed to bring a ton of comfort to the brunette. The worry began to leak away as their gaze stayed strong. Eventually, both Fred and Lee noticed the longing stare and before either Hazel or George could say anything, Fred and Lee suddenly shot out of their seats before running out of the Great Hall.

Hazel couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's behaviour, George of course smiled too; her smile was just too contagious for him. When their laughter died out, the longing stare began once again. Suddenly, George reached his hand out, his palm rested on the back Hazel's hand.

The brunette glanced down at their fingers, a warm feeling settled in her stomach as she intertwined their fingers together. He squeezed her hand reassuringly, "You're going to do great, little wolf. I believe in you."