30. WOW

| CHAPTER THIRTY |

WOW.

"I'M SORRY," THE WORDS CAME spluttering out of the brunette's mouth without a second thought. Her heart was hammering in her chest as her lips tingled. 

"For what?" George asked, his eyes locked on Hazel's blushing face.

"For--" Hazel couldn't even finish her sentence when George suddenly placed his lips back on hers.

Hazel felt her heart skipping a beat as her lips began to move against his. She felt George's arms wrap around her waist as he seemed to bring her even closer to his body - if that was even possible - the brunette wrapped her arms around his neck as she stood up on her tip toes.

She honestly couldn't believe what was happening. She was making out with her best friend, and it felt so right.

George too couldn't believe it. He was so sure the brunette would've friend-zoned him, but when she placed her lips on his and then didn't run away he finally understood how she felt about him. 

The pair finally pulled away. Both breathless with swollen lips and bright red cheeks. Neither one could wipe off the wide grins that were plastered on their faces as they were still wrapped in each other's arms. The dimple on Hazel's left cheek fully on display. 

"Wow," George breathed out, his minty breath fanning over Hazel's lips.

She felt her smile widening even more, "Wow indeed," She chuckled as her eyes sparkled with joy.

"I don't want to assume, but does this mean that, you....you know, would want to be my girlfriend?" George asked, his heartbeat picking up its speed as his hands suddenly began to sweat.

"No."

The ginger haired boy became speechless. His body stiffened as he looked back at the brunette, "What?"

"I'm kidding, George!" Hazel exclaimed, moving one of her arms from around his neck to lightly smack his shoulder, "I just kissed you didn't I, of course I'd want to be your girlfriend, you doofus."

George couldn't help but let out a huge sigh of relief. The anxiety washed off him instantly as he looked at the smile on Hazel's face, "Really?"

Hazel nodded her head, "Really."

With that, the ginger haired boy dipped his head down again whilst Hazel stood back onto her tip-toes. Their lips connected for the third time that day and they certainly didn't regret it, not even when they heard their friends wolf-whistling behind them. They were submerged in their own little world, together, where nothing could come in the way of their relationship. 

AN- Sorry for such a short chapter, it's definitely more of a filler one, the next chapter will be back on track with the Goblet of Fire plot line and will be much longer. Thank you all for reading, don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoy it xx