31. PREFECT BATHROOM

| CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE |

PREFECT BATHROOM.

FIGURING OUT THE SECOND TASK was a lot easier than Hazel Lupin had expected. She had sneaked into the Prefects bathroom after the first task was over, to enjoy the relaxing bubble bath in the biggest bathtub she had ever seen.

George overheard what the password for the Prefects bathroom was, and ever since then both he and Hazel would visit it whenever they needed to. And right now, the ginger haired boy was stood outside the bathroom door, on look out for any wandering Prefects that could potentially catch them.

Hazel watched in awe as the hundreds of taps filled the bath with different coloured bubbles, and when it was full, she stripped off her clothes before entering it. Sighing in content when the warm water enveloped her like a warm hug. 

She closed her eyes as she relaxed. Her aching muscles finally softening. Her eyes opened after several seconds and instantly locked on the Golden Egg; which was sitting next to the tub. She had decided to bring it with her, incase relaxing spurred any ideas in her mind. Softly, the brunette reached for it, inspecting every little crevice of the object until she opened it. 

She let out a pained yelp at the screeching sound that filled her ears, and due to the surprise of it, she managed to drop the egg right into the bubbly water. However, what was strange was that she couldn't hear the piercing scream anymore. So, taking in a deep breath, Hazel bobbed her head underwater, almost gasping in shock when she heard an angelic voice singing.

Come seek us where our voices sound,

We cannot sing above the ground,

And while you're searching ponder this;

We've taken what you'll sorely miss,

An hour long you'll have to look,

And to recover what we took,

But past an hour, the prospect's black,

Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

Hazel immediately sat back up, wiping the water away from her eyes as her mind swarmed with thoughts. However, some of them weren't that smart as without giving it a second thought she shouted George's name, not once but twice.

The ginger haired boy rushed inside. A panicked look on his face as he looked around for the brunette. As soon as his eyes spotted her figure in the water, he couldn't help it as his cheeks reddened and quickly he turned around to give her privacy, "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," Hazel breathed out, "I think I might've figured out the egg though."

George didn't think as he turned around to look at his girlfriend, a wide grin on his face that mirrored hers, "Seriously?"

Hazel nodded, "Yeah, come over here," She waved her hand, encouraging him to step closer; which he did, kneeling down next to the side of the bathtub. She quickly explained to him about how ear piercing the screaming was, how it caused her to drop it in the water and the screaming disappeared, turning into a soft voice instead. 

George couldn't help as the wide grin on his face got bigger, the excitement radiated off Hazel and bounced onto him, "I'm so proud of you," He said in a quiet voice. His eyes locked on hers.

Hazel couldn't help it as she blushed furiously. Not only from the compliment but from the fact that she had only just realised how naked she was and how close to the water George was kneeling. She could see a faint pink colour on his cheeks as he must've realised their position as well, yet neither one of them seemed to move away. 

Softly, George reached his hand out towards her face, before gently moving some of her wet hair from near her eyes and tucking it gently behind her ear. His hand seemed to linger close to the side of her face and neither one of them did anything to move it. Instead, Hazel subconsciously moved her head even close to his palm, enjoying the warm feeling that spread through her body.